Old November 17th 04, 10:24 PM
StanB

"Spam Scone" wrote in message
om...

I hope you realize that posting the notice on your web****e is not serving
papers.

It doesn't matter. All the money has been drawn out of the bank and put in a
duffel bag. That bag now resides in the trunk of Tim Hanke's Mercedes. The
last I saw of him he was headed west on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Old November 17th 04, 10:45 PM
GrantPerks

It doesn't matter. All the money has been drawn out of the bank and put in a
duffel bag. That bag now resides in the trunk of Tim Hanke's Mercedes. The
last I saw of him he was headed west on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

If he continues thru Ohio I recommend the Ohio Turnpike as opposed to I-70.
While he will have to spend some of the money on tolls on the Turnpike, I-70 is
notorious for the most state troopers per mile.

A beat up Mercedes from a blue state might just arouse their attention.

Grant
Old November 17th 04, 11:46 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:24:14 -0500, "StanB"
wrote:

"Spam Scone" wrote in message
. com...

I hope you realize that posting the notice on your web****e is not serving
papers.

It doesn't matter. All the money has been drawn out of the bank and put in a
duffel bag. That bag now resides in the trunk of Tim Hanke's Mercedes. The
last I saw of him he was headed west on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Although I realize that you are joking (or at least I think so) I will
have to use this as an exhibit in my presentation to the court.

Old November 18th 04, 02:25 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

wrote:

"Spam Scone" wrote in message
om...

I hope you realize that posting the notice on your web****e is not
serving papers.

It doesn't matter. All the money has been drawn out of the bank and
put in a duffel bag. That bag now resides in the trunk of Tim
Hanke's Mercedes. The last I saw of him he was headed west on the
Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Although I realize that you are joking (or at least I think so) I will
have to use this as an exhibit in my presentation to the court.

Sam Sloan

As an example of the sense of humour of a non-board member?

Old November 19th 04, 12:37 AM
StanB

"Miriling" wrote in message

Sam,

Brennen may "not actually play chess" according to your standards, but as
Class C player he has dabbled in the game since 1996, when he played in
his
first USCF-rated tournament in February of that year. Unfortunately, he
has
once again shown his disdain of the USCF by not keeping his membership
current.
He had the opportunity of renewing his USCF membership last month, but he
chose
not do so.
By your and my standards, he is a Johnny-come-lately to the chess scene.
His
claim to fame is that of Chess Historian for the state of Pennsylvania.
His
eight years of involvement in chess pale in comparison to your involvement
in
chess spanning six decades. You were writing about chess when Brennen was
still
in diapers.

The main difference between Neil's writings and Sam's is that Neil's are
factual.