Old November 19th 04, 04:26 AM
ChessforLife

Default Is there a conflict between Sabine and Beatriz?

"Sam Sloan" wrote:
.... I have no idea if it is true or
not but it comes from a generally good source ....

Care to share?

Bill Smythe"

Well, let me give you first hand information. I think very highly of Harry
Sabine, he is one of the most supportive members of the USCF, someone who I
know for many years because of our mutual involvement in scholastic chess.
Harry and I communicate in a daily basis.

Harry Sabine is a wonderful person who loves chess, he has my respect and
support.

I hope this clarify the question.

Beatriz Marinello

Old November 20th 04, 02:53 AM
Tom Klem

One waggish friend of mine here in Vegas who has known Spam since the
sixties, calls him "slobbering sam".

--
Tom Klem

"That'll be the day"