Old November 20th 04, 09:32 PM

Default Did Richard Peterson Really Forge His Own Signature?

The burning issue in 1999 was the question of who forged the signature
of Richard Peterson to the 1999 National Elementary Championship
contract.

Richard Peterson claimed that someone in the USCF office, who must
have been Beatriz Marinello as she was the Scholastic Director and the
person directly concerned with the contract, had forged his signature.

However, Beatriz said that handwriting experts had concluded that
Peterson had signed it himself and had forged his own signature.

I backed Beatriz and believed that Peterson had really forged his own
signature.

In spite of the current controversy, I still believe Beatriz
Marinello, especially since Peterson is such a crook and a scoundrel.

I wonder what others believe.

How many believe that Peterson forged his own signature?

How many believe that Beatriz Marinello forged the signature of
Richard Peterson?

How many believe that some unknown third party forged the signature of
Richard Peterson?

Old November 20th 04, 09:47 PM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

How many believe that Peterson forged his own signature?

How many believe that Beatriz Marinello forged the signature of
Richard Peterson?

How many believe that some unknown third party forged the signature of
Richard Peterson?

How many believe that you have garnered more than enough attention to
yourself these past two weeks?

How many believe that the reason Sam moves every year is because he stops
paying his rent and then appeals the six months it takes to evict someone
until he has to finally find a new fish?

Old November 21st 04, 12:55 AM
Steve Grant

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
[...]

Sam Sloan

A few years ago, a bunch of robbers broke into my apartment. They stole all
my things and replaced them with exact replicas.

Old November 21st 04, 12:50 PM
David Richerby

Steve Grant wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:
However, Beatriz said that handwriting experts had concluded that
Peterson had signed it himself and had forged his own signature.

I backed Beatriz and believed that Peterson had really forged his own
signature.

A few years ago, a bunch of robbers broke into my apartment. They stole
all my things and replaced them with exact replicas.

If you examine the evidence more carefully, I think you'll find they were
robbers who were pretending to be actors playing the part of robbers.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Revolting Expensive Watch (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a precision chronometer but it'll
Old November 23rd 04, 01:33 AM
Nick

David Richerby wrote in
message ...(to Steve Grant):
Steve Grant wrote:
A few years ago, a bunch of robbers broke into my apartment.
They stole all my things and replaced them with exact replicas.

If you examine the evidence more carefully, I think you'll find they were
robbers who were pretending to be actors playing the part of robbers.

A side effect of taking 'performance-enhancing chess drugs' is
that one's chess results tend to be about the same afterward.

--Nick
Old November 23rd 04, 04:04 AM
John Rowland

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

How many believe that Peterson forged his own signature?

How many believe that Beatriz Marinello
forged the signature of Richard Peterson?

How many believe that some unknown third
party forged the signature of Richard Peterson?

Sam Sloan

How many believe that this message was by Sam Sloan?

How many believe that this message was by some idiot pretending to be Sam
Sloan?

How many believe that this message was by Sam Sloan pretending to be some
idiot?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old November 23rd 04, 11:08 AM

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 04:04:28 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

John Rowland - Spamtrapped

As long as you have brought this up, I have a question to ask about a
subject that has long bothered me:

Why does not the Circle Line go in a circle?

Old November 24th 04, 06:11 AM
John Rowland

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

Why does not the Circle Line go in a circle?

I don't know. Why is the southernmost station part of the Northern Line? Why
is the line that goes furthest from the metropolis called the Metropolitan
Line? Why is the line with the most mileage outside the central area called
the Central Line?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped