Old November 21st 04, 01:47 PM
I found this great little site

Default I found this great little site

I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link.
Thanks, Lisa

http://66.219.102.40/

http://66.219.102.40/