Old November 23rd 04, 12:26 PM
Randy Bauer

Default Sloan drops the ball

Ace legal beagle Sam Sloan was required by the Court to personally serve by
November 22, 2044 the defendents in his latest "big case," Sloan v.
Marinello et al.

It is now November 23, 2004; it is my understandnig that none of the
defendents have been personally served notice.

I sure hope all his backers can get their money back. I'd probably start by
checking the local betting parlors.

Randy Bauer

Old November 23rd 04, 11:06 PM
Doom & Gloom Dave

Randy Bauer wrote:
Ace legal beagle Sam Sloan was required by the Court to personally
serve by November 22, 2044 the defendents in his latest "big case,"
Sloan v. Marinello et al.

It is now November 23, 2004; it is my understandnig that none of the
defendents have been personally served notice.

I sure hope all his backers can get their money back. I'd probably
start by checking the local betting parlors.

Too bad actually. If he had served then the suit could be dismissed with
prejudice. Now he and his friends can try again.

Old November 24th 04, 01:09 AM
Randy Bauer

"Doom & Gloom Dave" wrote in message
. ..
Randy Bauer wrote:
Ace legal beagle Sam Sloan was required by the Court to personally
serve by November 22, 2044 the defendents in his latest "big case,"
Sloan v. Marinello et al.

It is now November 23, 2004; it is my understandnig that none of the
defendents have been personally served notice.

I sure hope all his backers can get their money back. I'd probably
start by checking the local betting parlors.

Too bad actually. If he had served then the suit could be dismissed with
prejudice. Now he and his friends can try again.

It doesn't necessarily mean that the suit will be dismissed, but it is
further proof of Sloan's true lack of interest in detail, legal or
otherwise.

Randy Bauer

Old November 24th 04, 01:45 AM
Spam Scone

"Randy Bauer" wrote in message news:[email protected]_s52...
Ace legal beagle Sam Sloan was required by the Court to personally serve by
November 22, 2044 the defendents in his latest "big case," Sloan v.
Marinello et al.

It is now November 23, 2004; it is my understanding that none of the
defendents have been personally served notice.

Watch Sloan produce a flurry of paper arguing that posting a notice to
his website is "personal service". No doubt Innes will introduce a
friend of the court filing announcing that his newsgroup postings also
contributed to "personal service" of the lawsuit. Posting a notice on
a door and sending a certified letter is nicknamed "nail and mail";
Sloan and Innes have created the rgcp version, "nail and flail".