Old November 24th 04, 08:56 PM
Parrthenon

Default Hanke next Chess Life editor?

Rumor has it that Tim Hanke has lost his regular job and is cracking jokes
about becoming the next editor.
"FIDE has made its decision. Players who refuse to be drug tested will not be
able to play chess." -- Dr. Press, co-founder of the FIDE Medical Commission.
Old November 24th 04, 09:29 PM
GrantPerks

Rumor has it that Tim Hanke has lost his regular job and is cracking jokes
about becoming the next editor.

I heard it included him telecommuting.

Old November 24th 04, 10:02 PM
ASCACHESS

jokes
about becoming the next editor.

I heard it included him telecommuting.

Telecommuting?
Is that when you are in two places at once?
Didn't I see this on StarTrek?
Old November 24th 04, 10:08 PM
StanB

"Parrthenon" wrote in message

Rumor has it that Tim Hanke has lost his regular job and is cracking jokes
about becoming the next editor.

Frank Brady should be ashamed of himself.

Old November 24th 04, 10:14 PM
GrantPerks

Frank Brady should be ashamed of himself.

Why should he?
Old November 25th 04, 12:30 AM
Jerome Bibuld

Hel Dubya!

I don't know where Scam Spam, as scandalously vile an individual as one can
imagine, gets its ideas of scandal. It probably creates them out of whole
cloth, as it creates its "facts". However, Tim Hanke, much as I detest his
United Statesian arrogance and insularity, was an OUTSTANDING editor of CHESS
HORIZONS, the best chess publication regularly published in the U. S. A., after
INSIDE CHESS and Steinitz's INTERNATIONAL CHESS MAGAZINE. In fact, when he
edited CHESS HORIZONS, it was THE best U. S. chess publication.

I recently have discovered a video, 911 in Plane Site, that offers proofs of
what I have been saying since 11 September 2001: the attacks on the Twin Towers
and the Pentagon were organized and executed by the rulers of the U. S. A. I
was not aware of what appears to be the fact that neither of the missiles
("airplanes") that struck the Twin Towers was a commercial airliner or that NO
significant wreckage appears in any of the films of the "attack" on the
Pentagon. If that is the case, an interesting question is what happened to the
three commercial airliners?

One could ask, then, if the explosion that destroyed the Trans-World airliner
over the Atlantic Ocean in 1996 was a test of CIA (military) preparation for
"the big one". Did the U. S. rulers sink the commercial airliners in the
Atlantic and use other missiles (in the forms of airplanes) to attack the Twin
Towers? As for the "attack" on the Pentagon, the evidence of the video leads
me to believe that the damage was created by explosions set inside the
building, itself.

On 24 Nov 2004 20:56:49 GMT, (Parrthenon) wrote:

Rumor has it that Tim Hanke has lost his regular job and is cracking jokes
about becoming the next editor.

This will really be a scandal if true.

Beatriz and Hanke were elected as "volunteers". Now their plan would
be for Beatriz to take over as Executive Director and Hanke to take
over as Chess Life editor, both paid positions.

Sam Sloan

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan, Irak und Häiti. Morgen di ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka über Alles!

(The more information that comes out about the attacks on the Twin Towers and
the Pentagon of 11 September 2001 the more it appears that those attacks were
organized by the rulers of the United States and were intended to have the same
effect on the people of the United States that the Reichstag fire had on the
people of Germany in 1933.)

Fight terrorism! Dissolve the CIA and disarm the Pentagon! (I have watched
the hearings of the Commission to investigate the attacks on the Twin Towers
and the Pentagon of 11 September 2001. As a result, I have become convinced
that every one of the witnesses and their four Presidents - and every one of
the Commissioners - should be tried for:
(1. Conspiracy to commit terrorism; and/or
(2. Commission of terrorist acts; and/or
(3. Conspiracy to commit murder; and/or
(4. Commission of murder; and/or
(5. Treason; and/or
(6. Suborning one or more of the above acts.)

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus