Old November 25th 04, 11:10 PM
Tom Klem

Default Area 52 and Crossville

Although they will deny it, the USCF and the USG have been working closely
with aliens. And I don't mean Mexicans. Look up!! Those are the aliens to
which I am referring to here.

It has been hidden from America, ever since the 40s, that a little known Air
Force base, known as Area 52, and just 1 mile south of the Cumberland Gap,
near Crossville, Tennessee, is a secret breeding ground for human/alien
hybrids.

Area 52 has produced some of the most prodigious Chess players we have ever
seen, including Bobby Fischer. You say, no, that can't be true ... Bobby was
born in Brooklyn?? Do you? Well, let me tell you, there are many government
agents who know the truth. Bobby was hatched in Area 52 labs, and
transported to Brooklyn, by way of the Chicago University stadium complex,
and the underground railroad through the Cumberland Gap, to be born in
Brooklyn, New York. Bobby appeared to be a normal (well almost) human being,
but in fact, he was an alien/human hybrid with enhanced Chess prowess
provided by his starry progenitors.

So now comes the USCF, needy and helpless, after all they did for the
Aliens, and the Aliens want to help out. So, they have decided to spool up a
new program of human/alien hybrid Chess players, and the secret base at Area
52, one mile south of the Cumberland Gap has been chosen as the site.

Naturally, the aliens are a hands on group, and they expect their human
partners to do the same. In the past seven or eight years, the cover story
of bankruptcy and human error, farce and foibles, have been generated at
every level of the Chess world, to cover up what is really afoot; namely,
the emergence of the US as a super power of Chess.

Under the watchful (I think they're watching) black eyes of the grayliens,
the next fifteen to twenty years of highly selective breeding at Area 52
will turn the tide, and America will be the dominant world Chess power of
the twenty-first century.

Now you know the REEL story.

--
Tom Klem

"Resistance is futile!"
--- The Borg

Old November 26th 04, 12:49 AM
StanB

news[email protected]

Old November 26th 04, 01:04 AM
HAASpittle

If you cross a space alien with an east Tenneseean all you get is a hairless,
gray skinned banjo picker still without teeth.

Old Haasie
Old November 26th 04, 08:27 AM
Tom Klem

Whew! I thought you were going to say Roy Clark
--
Tom Klem

"Size matters not"
---Yoda