Old November 28th 04, 04:41 AM
ASCACHESS

Default USC 41 Notre Dame 10

Well, as predicted by just about everyone except the rocket, USC beat Notre
Dame for the third year in a row and each year with a 31 point margin.

What is strange is that USC didn't really look like they were playing well
although Leinart passed for five touchdowns and 401 yards.
I guess it could have something to do with the rain which fell hard during the
first and part of the fourth quarters.
This was the first rain home game since 1987.

It never rains in Southern California, almost.

By the way, Cal is most assuredly the number two team in the country if not the
real number one. They are in the top five in both national offense and
national defense. Who is a better QB than Aaron Rogers? Who is a better
running back than JJ Arrington? No one that I have seen.
They only lost to USC and thus have only one loss which is the same record
Auburn or Oklahoma would have if they play either USC or Cal.
Those with a long memory will recall USC played Auburn at Auburn last year and
shut them out 23-0.

If Jason White is Heisman Trophy winner again, the voters will need to be brain
dead and have no recollection of last year's last two Oklahoma games.

Old November 29th 04, 06:11 AM
ASCACHESS

sandirhodes
(not biting)

OK, how about a small wager.

I will bet Aaron Rogers is drafted in the first round.
I will bet Jason White is not drafted in the first two rounds.

Rp
Old November 29th 04, 07:10 PM
sandirhodes

"ASCACHESS" wrote
OK, how about a small wager.

I will bet Aaron Rogers is drafted in the first round.
I will bet Jason White is not drafted in the first two rounds.

No bet. Anybody who drafts Jason White should have their head examined. He wouldn't last 3 games in the NFL. BUT, that doesn't
mean he isn't the "best collegiate football player" this year (not saying he IS, either).

sandirhodes
(still not biting)