Old November 29th 04, 06:53 AM
Duncan Oxley

Default Chess in Movies

There was a thread about chess used in movies some
time ago. I watched "Blazing Saddles" tonight for the first
time since I saw it in the theater.

There is an amusing chess scene in this movie.

Duncan

Old November 29th 04, 10:36 PM
DDEckerslyke

"Duncan Oxley" [email protected] wrote in message
There was a thread about chess used in movies some
time ago. I watched "Blazing Saddles" tonight for the first
time since I saw it in the theater.

There is an amusing chess scene in this movie.

When people say chess in the movies I always have to mention Fresh
http://imdb.com/title/tt0109842/ with Samuel L Jackson.whether you ask me to
or not.

Am I the only person in rgcm who's seen this film?

cheers

dd