Old December 4th 04, 03:22 PM
Bugsy

Default The Assasination of Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan left his home located in a New York city slum and proceeded to his
Taxi cab employer. Mr. Sloan was issued his taxi cab and was later gunned
down by Islamic terrorists.

The terrorists had read Mr. Sloan's Usenet posts and believed he was a very
very important person in America and felt they could throw the country into
Chaos if they terminated him.

However, once the terrorists were captured and informed that Sam Sloan is
just a mentally ill, child molester, peon taxi cab driver that lives in a
South Bronx **** hole...they became physically ill and exclaimed:

"You Mean All That **** Sam Posted On Usenet Was PURE CRAP ?!"

Yes, Mr. Terrorists, you have been duped by a big fat nobody.

Cordially

--
Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:

alt.war.world-war-one
alt.war.world-war-two
alt.war.world-war-three
alt.war.napoleonic
alt.war.war-of-1812
alt.war.terrorism
alt.war.biological
alt.war.chemical
alt.war.misc

Old December 4th 04, 03:47 PM
StanB

"Bugsy" wrote in message
Sam Sloan left his home located in a New York city slum and proceeded to
his
Taxi cab employer. Mr. Sloan was issued his taxi cab and was later gunned
down by Islamic terrorists.

The terrorists had read Mr. Sloan's Usenet posts and believed he was a
very
very important person in America and felt they could throw the country
into
Chaos if they terminated him.

However, once the terrorists were captured and informed that Sam Sloan is
just a mentally ill, child molester, peon taxi cab driver that lives in a
South Bronx **** hole...they became physically ill and exclaimed:

"You Mean All That **** Sam Posted On Usenet Was PURE CRAP ?!"

Yes, Mr. Terrorists, you have been duped by a big fat nobody.

He ain't fat. If he could afford to buy food he might be.

Old December 4th 04, 09:04 PM
R.P. Warren

"StanB" wrote in message ...

Yes, Mr. Terrorists, you have been duped by a big fat nobody.

He ain't fat. If he could afford to buy food he might be.

He ain't very big either, except in his own mind.
Old December 5th 04, 03:16 AM
Chess One

Is this a character assassination thread?

I hope people keep it up!

Then we can more easily determine who can address the issues which have been
raised on their rightful merits, from those who don't like who raises them.

And in any further exchanges of opinion can assess whose opinion is worth
serious response about a serious matter, from who is content to act like a
cheap ****.

Phil Innes

Old December 5th 04, 03:19 AM
Parrthenon

"He ain't fat. If he could afford to buy food he might be." -- Stan Booz on Sam
Sloan

Notice how these chaps are still fighting to make Sam Sloan the subject
rather than:

1. Why couldn't the EB give two weeks to a successful, respected, and highly
chess productive businessman named Erik Anderson to talk with billionaire Gerry
about procuring five years of free rent and possibly the ultimate sweetheart
deal on land in Liberty, New York, so that the USCF could retain its current
staff instead of callously disposing of them?

2. Why won't the Board release the agreement with Crossville?

The subject remains Sam's armpits for these jokers, but I warrant that it has
begun to change for those defending the legal action.

Yours, Larry Parr

"FIDE has made its decision. Players who refuse to be drug tested will not be
able to play chess." -- Dr. Press, co-founder of the FIDE Medical Commission.

Old December 5th 04, 03:49 AM
Chess One

"Parrthenon" wrote in message
[...]

Do you Larry?

They still seem as full of **** and vinegar as before, especially the legal
types who mostly seem angry about being caught out by an amateur who has
nevertheless delivered a sobering broadside into their complete
upreparedness.

Do you really think anyone will actually answer your questions (1) and (2)
or even say why they should not be answered? lol

There are certain signs of internal tension at the moment, with people
resigning all over the place, and much huffing about other's improper
suggests of future interest - in fact all the signs of further and
substantial dissemination, as if what Sam has done at a physical level of
asset restraint, cannot possibly also be challenged at a policy or ethical
level.

Your own questions about 'direct succession' have gone entirely unanswered.

But you have also, for a very long time, thought that you could change Fide
this way, from the inside, and recently they gave USCF the bum's rush in
Calvia, neh? In the same way you are currently getting frozen out, and i
remember...

i remember 3, maybe 4 years ago, posting a fragment from akhmatova here to
you and someone else, about waiting at the prison during 'the terror', a
freezing courtyard, and the woman who turned to her, recognised her, and
asked of her 'can you write of this' to which she replied, 'yes'

How sad we should reduce ourselves to that or in this country, think
ourselves superior to it. Its a sober reflection.

Phil

Old December 5th 04, 04:05 AM
Spam Scone

Chess One wrote:
Is this a character assassination thread?

I hope people keep it up!

Then we can more easily determine who can address the issues which

have been
raised on their rightful merits, from those who don't like who raises

them.

And in any further exchanges of opinion can assess whose opinion is

worth
serious response about a serious matter, from who is content to act

like a
cheap ****.

Phil Innes

And these brave words are coming from someone who a few hours ago
started a thread about my obesity on another newsgroup.

Old December 5th 04, 12:57 PM
Chess One

And these brave words are coming from someone who a few hours ago
started a thread about my obesity on another newsgroup.

Neil, I started a thread which pointed out that you have made HUNDREDS of
references to other people's private lives and what you speculate are their
habits, including sexual habits, and cross-post between various newsgroups
in order to distort and defame.

In this instance you cross-posted another 'bottom-mentioning' topic but
snipped a caveat I wrote; that I hesitated to write about bottoms at all
since some people evidently find that subject exciting.

Why does Neil speculate about other people's sex lives?

I simple wondered if in your speculations about relationships with women you
had in fact much contact with them, or even with the outdoors, considering
the extent of your physical person might inhibit either, and because you
never actually mention either.

I will discuss sex in public if you wish, I mean, I am not shy nor ashamed
of speaking about this subject. I don't need to invent attitudes for other
people in order to introduce my own interest.

So do you want to talk about your own experiences, to compare them with
those of other people, or do you want to just speculate about other people's
orientations and experiences? You will get no judgments from me, whatever
you say.

Let me know which it is; you can talk about these things like another human
being, or are you content to vicariously speculate?

Cordially, Phil Innes

Old December 5th 04, 01:53 PM
Spam Scone

HAASpittle wrote:
"Neil, I started a thread which pointed out that you have made

HUNDREDS of
references to other people's private lives and what you speculate are

their
habits, including sexual habits, and cross-post between various

newsgroups
in order to distort and defame." (Phil Innes)
================
Come to think of it, I don't recall Neil ever praising anyone

other than a
few of his fellow editors of state chess association newsletters.

Everyone
else seems to get his special treatment.

Old Haasie

Nonsense. I praise when someone does something praiseworthy. Even Mr.
Innes can point to a comment from me on his interview with Taylor
Kingston. And I remember posting about a Norman Tweed Whitaker loss to
a fellow named Richard Haas.