Old December 5th 04, 02:04 PM
Rob Mitchell

Default Tournament Fees

LOL,
My point of view is from local tournaments. My assumptions are that
little changes from local to national events. If that is not the case
then I stand corrected.

Sorry for any confusion.
Rob

(Doctor SBD) wrote in message ...
Currently the majority of tournament entry fees tends to be regressive
and is done in a very impurdent way from the aspect of
marketing.

Keep writing in that incoherent style and you will soon be editor of Chess
Life.

The majority of tournament entry fees tends to be regressive?????

SBD