Old December 5th 04, 05:44 PM

Default Wonks again

Stan Booz claims that Al Lawrence did not resign because of Stan's
constant use of obscene language. However, I just did a Google search
combining StanB with the f-word and the a-word.

This produced numerous examples. Here is one in which Stan Booz
responded to a posting by Al Lawrence:

When I wrote that those weren't germane reasons, you became profane and nasty
for days, even reposting the normal pack of off-topic BS about my performance
as ED. The actual events took place long before you came on the scene. They
could have been right off Don's hard drive. No reason to do this and nothing
gained.

Get the **** out of here. Did I really? BTW, do you still beat your
wife?

Look, every discussion that we both post to doesn't have to get personal.
Realize that when any of us say goofy things, we should be prepared to be
corrected if the issue is serious.

Nothing personal, I'm talking stickly business asshole.

StanB
Old December 5th 04, 07:14 PM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

Stan Booz claims that Al Lawrence did not resign because of Stan's
constant use of obscene language. However, I just did a Google search
combining StanB with the f-word and the a-word.

This produced numerous examples. Here is one in which Stan Booz
responded to a posting by Al Lawrence:

How does this prove that he resigned for the reason you said.