Old December 7th 04, 04:18 AM
Jane Adams

Default Trade secrets

Regarding the contract for the move to Crossville:

Why on earth would we wish to let the competition (ACA, etc) know the kind
of deal we got in Crossville? Or, for that matter, the process of getting
it.

Am I the only person here that sees why such contractual arrangements are
never revealed except on a need to know basis. Well, I suppose Spammy could
leak them too, and that would be just as bad as what he did to USCL. (He
lied and lied about it).

It seems to me to be common sense not to show the competition how to do
anything. Let them figure it out on their own, and keep the organizational
experiences and reasons for doing things as trade secrets, which they
clearly are.

--
Jane
http://users.lvcm.com/jadams