Old December 7th 04, 04:28 AM

Default I am waiting....

Tim,
Just got my Dec Issue of Chess Life. Beautiful!
Rob

Old December 7th 04, 02:52 PM

Doc,

I liked the cover photo. Benko's second baffler could have had more
instructions, but hey, isn't that part of the fun? I think that anyone
and everyone who has ever served and performed a service for a
membership organization should be given a hearty pat on the back and a
thank you. They have to have big hearts and thick skins to take the
constant abuse and second guessing they are subjected to on a daily
basis.

Doc, please do not take this as being directed to you. You have been
much less critical and much more tolerant than many posters. I would
invite any poster to allow the rest of the world to examine their
personal and private live for daily second guessing and flagrant
criticisim. Even if you were doing a perfect job I believe you would
come to resent the intrusion. I think this may be part of the reason
that retaining quality people long term is so difficult.

Lets try to conduct ourselves in a way that will improve conditions
rather than cause more problems. The stakes are bigger than any one
person or ego.

Best Wishes,
Rob Mitchell