Old December 8th 04, 05:01 AM

Default USCF Chess Group

New Chess Forum.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/USCF-Chess

Old December 8th 04, 05:18 AM
Matt Nemmers

wrote in message
oups.com...
New Chess Forum.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/USCF-Chess

Great! We just don't have enough of those!

Regards,

Matt

Old December 8th 04, 05:32 AM
Rob Mitchell

Matt,
I agree. I think we can all use a nice quite space where we discuss
issues without all the petty bickering.
Take Care,
Rob

Old December 8th 04, 07:29 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Rob Mitchell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Matt,
I agree. I think we can all use a nice quite space where we discuss
issues without all the petty bickering.
Take Care,
Rob

You do realize that any chessplayers you happen to get to join your group
will eventually end up bickering over petty issues, don't you?

Regards,

Matt

Old December 8th 04, 09:44 AM

On 7 Dec 2004 21:32:30 -0800, "Rob Mitchell"
wrote:

Matt,
I agree. I think we can all use a nice quite space where we discuss
issues without all the petty bickering.
Take Care,
Rob

In that case, be sure not to let Matt join.
Old December 8th 04, 01:00 PM
StanB

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...

You do realize that any chessplayers you happen to get to join your group
will eventually end up bickering over petty issues, don't you?

No they won't. Why are you always so negative?