Old December 8th 04, 10:58 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default USCF Membership Numbers

I have just posted the December 7, 2004 USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old December 9th 04, 01:01 AM
HAASpittle

The adult number is up a tad and fully paid youth even more. Not bad.
Other kiddie categories suggest the kiddie boom is over.

Old Haasie
Old December 9th 04, 01:13 AM
Rob Mitchell

Peter,
Could you please also post this om ?
thanks,
Rob

Old December 9th 04, 01:13 AM
Rob Mitchell

Old December 9th 04, 03:04 AM
StanB

"HAASpittle" wrote in message

The adult number is up a tad and fully paid youth even more. Not bad.
Other kiddie categories suggest the kiddie boom is over.

Did you look at the previous year? There was an uptick that month too. A
much bigger uptick.

Old December 9th 04, 03:05 AM
StanB

"Rob Mitchell" wrote in message
ups.com...
Peter,
Could you please also post this om ?
thanks,

And correct the update date to Dec 7 from Nov 7

Old December 10th 04, 12:18 AM
Peter C. Nixon

Thanks for the correction. Next time send me an e-mail. I don't always
read rgcp.

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:05:11 -0500, "StanB"
wrote:

oups.com...

Old December 10th 04, 12:39 AM
StanB

"Peter C. Nixon" wrote in message

Thanks for the correction. Next time send me an e-mail. I don't always
read rgcp.

Sacrilege.