Old December 9th 04, 09:46 AM

Default Does anybody like the new Google Groups format?

Does anybody like the new Google Groups format?

Google has just introduced a new format. You can see it at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...chess.politics

Perhaps I am just not used to it, but I do not like it. You do not see
the links clearly and you only see a few recent posts. Right now, I
want to find the postings of a few months ago where Leroy Dubeck
demanded the resignation of Beatriz Marinello. I want to use that in
my court case, since now Dubeck has reversed and supports Marinello,
but this new format I fear will make it harder for me to find that.

What does anybody else think about the new format?

Old December 9th 04, 01:43 PM
StanB

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

Perhaps I am just not used to it, but I do not like it. You do not see
the links clearly and you only see a few recent posts. Right now, I
want to find the postings of a few months ago where Leroy Dubeck
demanded the resignation of Beatriz Marinello.

Wasn't that was Frank Camarrata's resignation he was demanding?

Old December 9th 04, 01:50 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:43:46 -0500, "StanB"
wrote:

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message

Perhaps I am just not used to it, but I do not like it. You do not see
the links clearly and you only see a few recent posts. Right now, I
want to find the postings of a few months ago where Leroy Dubeck
demanded the resignation of Beatriz Marinello.

Wasn't that was Frank Camarrata's resignation he was demanding?

Right. I stand corrected. Dubeck wanted Camaratta to resign. Smith
wanted Beatriz to resign.

Next question: How many copies of the Jim Mitch books were printed?
How many were sold? I need this for my court case

Old December 9th 04, 04:03 PM
[email protected]

First day I didn't like since I didn't know how to adjust it to my
liking, but now I must say it absolutely great (beta googles group
format). IN fact at home, where I have a news reader I stopped using it
and continue to use google now as I do at work.
Denis

Old December 9th 04, 04:21 PM
Angelo DePalma

Why would anyone not simply use their email program's newsreader? Google is
great, but who needs their groups?

Old December 9th 04, 04:56 PM
Jürgen R.

(Sam Sloan) wrote:

Does anybody like the new Google Groups format?

Google has just introduced a new format. You can see it at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...chess.politics

Perhaps I am just not used to it, but I do not like it. You do not see
the links clearly and you only see a few recent posts. Right now, I
want to find the postings of a few months ago where Leroy Dubeck
demanded the resignation of Beatriz Marinello. I want to use that in
my court case, since now Dubeck has reversed and supports Marinello,
but this new format I fear will make it harder for me to find that.

What does anybody else think about the new format?

Sam Sloan

I like it fine if it keeps you from digging up dirt on people.