Old December 10th 04, 05:48 AM
Doctor SBD

Default While we fight about Sam's armpits - a favor

I plan on submitting an "unusual" problem to a Russian magazine. I think what
gives it its flavor is the (hopefully) funny story I tell with the problem. I
can read a little and I mean a little Russian, but I would need of course
someone who could both translate the sory and in such a way that if the story
is funny, it retains the humor in Russian.

As with all amateur chess projects, I have nothing to offer except listing,
with gratitude, you as translator when I submit the problem. This will be to
the Russian chess problem magazine "Albino." And just to show how unreasonable
chessplayers can be when getting something for free, I would need a week or two
turnaround.....

I know I am not offering much, so if this offer does not interest you or if
upon receiving the material you would prefer not to do it, I understand 100%.

Thanks.

Steven B. Dowd