Old December 10th 04, 06:38 PM
Rob Mitchell

Default Can you trust Timothy Hanke, USCF Vice President of Finance?

I trust Tim.

Old December 11th 04, 01:09 AM
Matt Nemmers

From: Tim Hanke
Subject: R Fischer has appealed against deportation to the US
Groups: rec.games.chess.politics
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2004 7:50 PM

"Last week wrote"?

We know you've got your own version of reality, banana, but I didn't realize
you were living in a time-warp as well. Last I checked July and December
were five months apart.

MN

Old December 11th 04, 03:14 PM
StanB

"Jerome Bibuld" wrote in message

Oops! I missed that posting. How about a few trillion dollars in damages
Afro-America and the African peoples who have been systematically
murdered,
raped, enslaved and "underdeveloped" by the U. S. A. throughout its
existence
and even before there was an Ooo Esss of Ayyy?

As an American of German ancestry, I think the Italians should pay damages
for using Germanic tribesmans as slaves during the Roman Empire. Let me know
when I can pick up their check.

Old December 11th 04, 04:35 PM
Spam Scone

StanB wrote:
"Jerome Bibuld" wrote in message

Oops! I missed that posting. How about a few trillion dollars in

damages
Afro-America and the African peoples who have been systematically
murdered,
raped, enslaved and "underdeveloped" by the U. S. A. throughout its

existence
and even before there was an Ooo Esss of Ayyy?

As an American of German ancestry, I think the Italians should pay

damages
for using Germanic tribesmans as slaves during the Roman Empire. Let

me know
when I can pick up their check.

As an American of Irish ancestry, I think the English should pay
damages for the genocide they brought about in Ireland in the late
1840's. Jerry can deliver the check in person.

Old December 11th 04, 05:56 PM
DB Rea

On 10 Dec 2004 18:13:53 -0000, banana wrote:

Now that Sam's lawsuit has opened up the USCF can of worms....

Can you trust Timothy Hanke, USCF Vice President of Finance?

wacko blather snipped

well, he IS a Hahvahd man, but other than that, sure.

DB Rea
Princeton '79
Old December 12th 04, 04:33 AM
Angelo DePalma

I think *YOU* ice-men barbarians should pay Italians damages for
infiltrating our armies, mating with our women, and generally ****ing up our
empire. And then, when the Goths and Huns showed up, you ran away like the
toothless, odiferous, ox-horn-wearing semi-human scum you are.

*THE MORE I LEARN ABOUT 9/11 THE MORE I REALIZE THAT 17 OF THE 19 HIJACKERS
LOOKED LIKE JERRY BIBULD.*

"StanB" wrote in message

"Jerome Bibuld" wrote in message

Oops! I missed that posting. How about a few trillion dollars in
damages to

Old December 12th 04, 08:53 AM
Mike Murray

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:33:45 -0500, "Angelo DePalma"
wrote:

I think *YOU* ice-men barbarians should pay Italians damages for
infiltrating our armies, mating with our women,

No, you owe fees for ancestral stud service

and generally ****ing up our
empire. And then, when the Goths and Huns showed up, you ran away like the
toothless, odiferous, ox-horn-wearing semi-human scum you are.

*THE MORE I LEARN ABOUT 9/11 THE MORE I REALIZE THAT 17 OF THE 19 HIJACKERS
LOOKED LIKE JERRY BIBULD.*

The Boys From Brazil all over again (with slight modification)

Old December 15th 04, 06:38 PM
Mike Murray

On 15 Dec 2004 09:59:24 -0800, "Rob Mitchell"
wrote:

Mike,
Did you accidentally kill file me?
Rob

I never killfile anybody.

And how would I see this if I had? Heh. Heh. Heh.