Old January 21st 05, 12:52 PM
Ted

Default Free 17in LCD Flat Screen Monitor

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Flat Screens!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=13722546