Old January 23rd 05, 09:15 PM
StanB

Default IGGLES-Falcons

14-3 IGGLES

Looks like Hassie's Falcons are gonna be watching the Superbowl.

Old January 23rd 05, 10:02 PM
Spam Scone

StanB wrote:
14-3 IGGLES

Looks like Hassie's Falcons are gonna be watching the Superbowl.

14-10 Iggles at halftime. The Fox Sports announcers suck, BTW.

Old January 23rd 05, 11:11 PM
Tom Klem

Iggles take it all in the Super Bowl.

You can take rat poison on that

Tom Klem

Old January 23rd 05, 11:29 PM
StanB

"Tom Klem" wrote in message

Iggles take it all in the Super Bowl.

GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

Old January 24th 05, 02:15 AM
HAASpittle

"Looks like Hassie's Falcons are gonna be watching the Superbowl. 14-10 Iggles
at halftime. The Fox Sports announcers suck, BTW." (Neil Brennen)
============
Eagles were better, plain and simple. Vick could use a few good WR's. Maybe
we'll find a few in the April draft.

Old Haasie

Old January 24th 05, 03:57 AM
StanB

"HAASpittle" wrote in message

"Looks like Hassie's Falcons are gonna be watching the Superbowl. 14-10
Iggles
at halftime. The Fox Sports announcers suck, BTW." (Neil Brennen)
============
Eagles were better, plain and simple. Vick could use a few good WR's.
Maybe
we'll find a few in the April draft.

We beat 'em like a rented mule.

Old January 24th 05, 02:49 PM
Taylor Kingston

Tom Klem wrote:
Iggles take it all in the Super Bowl.

Possible, but I wouldn't care to bet on that. The Patriots constitute a
rather formidable obstacle. It will be interesting to see what measures
Belichick devises to control McNabb.

Old January 24th 05, 03:00 PM
Slick

"StanB" wrote in message

"HAASpittle" wrote in message

"Looks like Hassie's Falcons are gonna be watching the Superbowl. 14-10
Iggles
at halftime. The Fox Sports announcers suck, BTW." (Neil Brennen)
============
Eagles were better, plain and simple. Vick could use a few good WR's.
Maybe
we'll find a few in the April draft.

We beat 'em like a rented mule.

You be grinning out da other side of you mouth next week. Dem Pats gonna
kick you ass up to yo head where it belong. I guarntee

Old January 24th 05, 06:34 PM
Slick

"Taylor Kingston" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Klem wrote:
Iggles take it all in the Super Bowl.

Possible, but I wouldn't care to bet on that. The Patriots constitute a
rather formidable obstacle. It will be interesting to see what measures
Belichick devises to control McNabb.

Eagles gone win. Dey beat Patriots in season so dey win.

Old January 24th 05, 08:19 PM
Bruce Leverett

Tom Klem wrote:
Iggles take it all in the Super Bowl.

Possible, but I wouldn't care to bet on that. The Patriots

constitute a
rather formidable obstacle. It will be interesting to see what

measures
Belichick devises to control McNabb.

Eagles gone win. Dey beat Patriots in season so dey win.

Yeah right, says Pittsburgh.