Old January 28th 05, 03:22 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Hottest Chess Moms?

Let's see how quick we get 100 replies!

I don't play OTB anymore, but those who do see these chicks for hours at a
time, and men being men, well.....

Everyone here is invited to submit a list of who they believe are the
hottest chess moms in the United States.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old January 28th 05, 04:38 PM
GrantPerks

What does this thread have to do with chess politics?

Grant
Old January 30th 05, 02:29 PM
Ray Gordon

What does this thread have to do with chess politics?

The hottie chess moms provide better scenery when the politicos discuss USCF
politics during the tournament games, of course.

Old February 1st 05, 01:13 AM

You shouldn't post someone's personal info, even if you don't like
them.
------------------------------
www.urine-pimp.com
pass a urine test!

Old February 1st 05, 05:47 PM
Angelo DePalma

Hey Ray,

Instead of conducting meaningless surveys why don't you share some of your
inside information on seduction with us?

Let's say I wanted to seduce a nice-looking female chess player. Aside from
losing 50 lbs and 30 years and getting a divorce how would I go about doing
it?

Should my method be any different if I wanted to seduce her mother?
Grandmother? Younger brother?

The spam I get says "You don't have to look like Robert Redford." So would
it help if drank some dioxin?

Is it true that women love being insulted, as in "YOU DIRTLY LITTLE
STRUMPET!!"

How about the "stare directly at her crotch, even when you're talking to
her" technique?

I can't wait to try the "As soon as possible after making eye contact, make
some excuse to put your hand casually on her left breast" approach. "Oh, is
this your left breast?"

C'mon Ray, give us the scoop.

news:[email protected]

Old February 2nd 05, 02:29 AM
Ray Gordon

Hey Ray,

Instead of conducting meaningless surveys why don't you share some of your
inside information on seduction with us?

Let's say I wanted to seduce a nice-looking female chess player.

Sounds like a bad case of chess goggles.

Old February 2nd 05, 11:52 AM
Spam Scone

Angelo DePalma wrote:
Hey Ray,

Instead of conducting meaningless surveys why don't you share some of

your
inside information on seduction with us?

Angelo, you are aware you are asking a middle-aged man who lives with
his mother for seduction tips?

Old February 2nd 05, 02:03 PM
Ray Gordon

Instead of conducting meaningless surveys why don't you share some of
your
inside information on seduction with us?

Angelo, you are aware you are asking a snip

I suppose you call it "seduction" if the guy has a lot of money?

Maybe in your world.

Old February 2nd 05, 02:38 PM
Angelo DePalma

Spammy,

Yes, but I thought the part about the "younger brother" would stir his sense
of seduction-prowess, or awaken something in his loins that caused him to
prove his expertise.

adp

"Spam Scone" wrote in message
ups.com...