Old February 3rd 05, 09:27 PM
The Masked Bishop

Default Vince Hart still refuses to tell us what he wants

Despite several requests, Mr. Hart has still refused to say just what he
hopes for, or expects, or thinks would be approrpirate, as a result of his
lengthy public discussion of Mr. Bachler's alleged ratings problems.

This is an open call to ask Mr. Hart to either step up and give us his
desired outcome, or to shut-up.

TMB

Old February 3rd 05, 11:24 PM
Vince Hart

I would be happy with either a plenary indulgence or a "Get Out of Jail
Free" card.

Vince Hart

Old February 4th 05, 12:00 AM
The Masked Bishop

Vince, the jokes don't cover for the fact that your witch-hunt has no
declared purpose. I rest my case--your smear campaign is just that.

The Masked Bishop

Old February 4th 05, 12:16 AM
Vince Hart

It is not always wise to declare one's purpose prematurely TMB. In any
case, since you propose to give Kevin a pat on the back for his
cleverness, I can hardly take your opinion too seriously.

Vince Hart

Old February 4th 05, 01:17 AM
Vince Hart

You said "kudos" to anyone who can find a way to "gig" the sytem. A
fine conscience you are!

Vince Hart

Old February 4th 05, 02:42 PM
The Masked Bishop

My broadly comic, and sarcastic, response to your witch hunt is hardly a pat
on the back to Kevin Bachler. Your allegations may indeed be true. Your
method of airing them here stinks, however.

oups.com...

Old February 4th 05, 03:45 PM

The Masked Bishop wrote:
Despite several requests, Mr. Hart has still refused to say just what

he
hopes for, or expects, or thinks would be approrpirate,

Actually, Vince, even when waging a just war it's a good thing to have
war aims. Otherwise how do you know if you've won?

Old February 4th 05, 04:10 PM
Vince Hart

The Masked Bishop wrote:
Despite several requests, Mr. Hart has still refused to say just

what

hopes for, or expects, or thinks would be approrpirate,

Actually, Vince, even when waging a just war it's a good thing to

have
war aims. Otherwise how do you know if you've won?

One's aims should be flexible though. Sometimes it is possible to gain
much more than you expected going in and some times it is wise to
settle for less. In neither case is it necessarily helpful to
pre-announce one's expectations.

In any case, I will tell you the proposal that it presently on the
table.

I would like to see Kevin submit a formal apology to the ICA along the
lines suggested by Bill Brock with one change.

Rather than say,
"To the extent I made errors, I apologize to the ICA and its members."

I think the apology should read,

"I apologize to the ICA and its members for the errors I made."

If Kevin submits such an apology, and the ICA Board votes to accept it,
I am willing to consider the matter closed. If he does not, I guess
the next step would be a formal ethics complaint.

Vince Hart

Old February 4th 05, 04:33 PM
The Masked Bishop

I would like to see Kevin submit a formal apology to the ICA along the
lines suggested by Bill Brock with one change.

"I apologize to the ICA and its members for the errors I made."

There, was that so hard?