Old February 10th 05, 09:58 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default USCF Membership Numbers

I have just posted the february 8, 2005 USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old February 11th 05, 02:44 PM
Ray Gordon

You think maybe MAALOX might sponsor the membership numbers page?

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.