Old February 15th 05, 02:10 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Chess coach slept with chess moms

People are getting personal with me, and I assume they have no problem with
me doing the same with them.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old February 16th 05, 05:25 AM
Kiddon

Ray Gordon wrote:
People are getting personal with me, and I assume they have no

problem with
me doing the same with them.

______________________________________

Oh great, now I have to admit it. I slept with a chess mom (that I
married 16 years ago).

kiddon

Old February 16th 05, 06:19 AM
Ray Gordon

People are getting personal with me, and I assume they have no
problem with
me doing the same with them.

Oh great, now I have to admit it. I slept with a chess mom (that I
married 16 years ago).

This one was sleeping with the moms of his students.while he was coaching
them.

Old February 16th 05, 06:25 AM
MilChess

If they are two consenting adults, how is that a problem? It is only a
problem if you sleep with YOUR mom. Do you?