Old February 16th 05, 10:13 AM
MilChess

Default Things in common with Fischer

What do Ray Gordon, BarbaraVilliers, Aurora and Bobby Fischer have in
common?

Old February 16th 05, 05:54 PM
Aurora

I don't know, what is it?
Aurora

Old February 16th 05, 06:41 PM
CRuderman

My guess would be people who desperately want attention even if it is
negative.

Old February 16th 05, 07:00 PM
Aurora

You seem to have made more posts that me, CRuderman, so does that make
you more of an attention seeker than me?
Aurora

Old February 16th 05, 07:31 PM
CRuderman

I have been playing chess for more than 50 years and I have followed
this forum for more than 3 years. However, I have not posted anything
until your wife started her tantrum. She was way out of line.

Old February 16th 05, 07:46 PM
JohnnyVegas

"MilChess" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do Ray Gordon, BarbaraVilliers, Aurora and Bobby Fischer have in
common?

None of them ever slept with a woman?

Old February 16th 05, 08:10 PM
Aurora

If that is going to be the level of your contributions Johnny, can I
suggest you go back into your shell.

Old February 16th 05, 08:20 PM
BarbaraVilliers

well actually I sleep with my husband and he definitely isn't a woman
lol
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 17th 05, 04:55 PM
pawnstormCA

Prove it.. Post some pictures of you sleeping with your husband!

Old February 18th 05, 08:44 AM
BarbaraVilliers

LOL Pawnstorm. Sorry but we don't have a tripod!!!!!
BarbaraVilliers