Old February 19th 05, 03:15 PM
Les

Default Female vs. Male in chess = 100% equal?

Louise,

I very much disagree with you. I think you are very wrong because:

1. You are not at a high enough level in chess to understand what
other women (top-level) went through
2. According to you, you have no children. Therefore, you have no
knowledge of how it can affect your performance. (I have 4 daughters
and 2 of them do have physical problems each month)
3. You have done virtually zero research about this. Getting the
opinion of a few friends = meaningless
4. You have insulted and belittled others who disagree with you. That
doesn't make you right.

Leslie

Old February 19th 05, 04:20 PM
BarbaraVilliers

1) you have no idea of my standard of play.Neither do you know what I
have been through. Did you have cancer and play half an hour before
scheduled surgery against a computer and still manage to win? because I
did this
2) I have knowledge of female reproductive cycles and I know there is
plenty a woman can do to improve problems of this nature. I have dealt
with mine using herbs and hormone treatment.
3) how can you know what research I have done. Do you think that I talk
to nobody.
4)I have disagreed with others. I have been insulted here by a couple
of cowardly anomynous posters. however I presume you believe this to be
fine. Or are you another of Troung's alibi's?
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 20th 05, 02:05 PM
Bill Smythe

"BarbaraVilliers" wrote:
.... you have no idea of my standard of play.Neither do you know what I
have been through. ....

We DO know that you are not on the USCF website, unless you are using a fake
name ....

.... I have been insulted here by a couple
of cowardly anomynous posters. ....

..... in which case -- oh, never mind. Pot, kettle.

Bill Smythe

Old February 20th 05, 05:50 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Bill Smythe wrote:
"BarbaraVilliers" wrote:
.... you have no idea of my standard of play.Neither do you know

what I
have been through. ....

We DO know that you are not on the USCF website, unless you are using

a fake
name ....

.... I have been insulted here by a couple
of cowardly anomynous posters. ....

.... in which case -- oh, never mind. Pot, kettle.

Bill Smythe

I think you are right. I'm not on the USCF website as I'm not American
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 20th 05, 06:05 PM
Les

Bill Smythe wrote:
"BarbaraVilliers" wrote:
.... you have no idea of my standard of play.Neither do you know

what I
have been through. ....

We DO know that you are not on the USCF website, unless you are using

a fake
name ....

.... I have been insulted here by a couple
of cowardly anomynous posters. ....

.... in which case -- oh, never mind. Pot, kettle.

Bill Smythe

Everyone knows Bill Smythe

Old February 20th 05, 09:07 PM
David Ames

Barbara Villiers' e-mail address ends in .uk -- in case no one noticed,
that means "United Kingdom."

David Ames

Old February 20th 05, 11:35 PM
Bill Smythe

"BarbaraVilliers" wrote:
I think you are right. I'm not on the USCF website as I'm not American

Are you a rated OTB player in the UK?

Bill Smythe

Old February 21st 05, 03:21 AM
Les

Does it matter?

Old February 21st 05, 08:54 AM
BarbaraVilliers

no at present I am not. I have been busy with internet chess. I have
also played postal chess with a degree of success. Buisiness
commitments rule out Tourney chess at this moment in time. But not
being rated has not affected the standard of my play neither am I that
concerned about a rating.
BarbaraVilliers