Old February 22nd 05, 02:28 AM
Angelo De Pa1ma

Default Sam Sloan RIP -- the truth

A very reliable source confirmed to me tonight at the USATE that Sam Sloan
has indeed died. The source is one you'll recognize for his unwavering
dedication to truth, justice, and the American Way. None other than Sam
Sloan himself. No, not Sam S1oan but Samuel ("Call me Ishmael") Sloan.

Actually Sam didn't tell me he died, not directly. He answered "maybe" when
I asked him point blank if he did indeed kick the bucket.

I was thinking of a clever way to milk this for everything it's worth but
couldn't think of anything.

The reason he hasn't been posting is he no longer has internet service. He
believes it's only a temporary situation.

To all of you pathetic turds who were wishing him dead, so sorry.

Angelo DePalma

By the way I scored 4.5-.5 in the five games I played. We were supposed to
play Tim Hanke's team in round five this morning but all of them were sick
and dropped out.

Old February 22nd 05, 03:14 AM
Gunsberg

Well said! It is indeed pathetic to get so upset over somebody's
newsgroup postings as to wish him or her dead. Maybe some of you who
wallow in the hateful vitriol need to take a step away from RGC...even
more than Sloan himself.

Old February 22nd 05, 04:26 AM
clarkbarr

Aw that's too bad. If he cannot afford Net Zero, he must have major money
problems. Then again, I wonder how he will lug his computer in a shopping
cart when he goes homeless. Couldn't happen to a more deserving dog turd!

Old February 22nd 05, 08:30 AM
David Ames

clarkbarr wrote:
Aw that's too bad. If he cannot afford Net Zero, he must have major

money
problems. Then again, I wonder how he will lug his computer in a

shopping
cart when he goes homeless. Couldn't happen to a more deserving dog

turd!

The reason he hasn't been posting is he no longer has internet

service.
He
believes it's only a temporary situation.

I have juno and have never paid them a dime. Can Sam get that deal
now?

David Ames

Old February 22nd 05, 08:49 AM
Jürgen R.

"Angelo De Pa1ma" wrote:

A very reliable source confirmed to me tonight at the USATE that Sam Sloan
has indeed died. The source is one you'll recognize for his unwavering
dedication to truth, justice, and the American Way. None other than Sam
Sloan himself. No, not Sam S1oan but Samuel ("Call me Ishmael") Sloan.

He rose from the dead then - as was to be expectd.

Actually Sam didn't tell me he died, not directly. He answered "maybe" when
I asked him point blank if he did indeed kick the bucket.

[...]

Old February 22nd 05, 12:39 PM
Jerzy

"Bugsy" wrote in message
This guy is a troll

So don`t feed him and BTW don`t toppost.

Old February 23rd 05, 02:07 AM
StanB

"Angelo De Pa1ma" wrote in message

The reason he hasn't been posting is he no longer has internet service. He
believes it's only a temporary situation.

Yup, he'll be back when he pays his phone bill.

Old February 23rd 05, 02:11 AM
StanB

"David Ames" wrote in message
oups.com...

I have juno and have never paid them a dime. Can Sam get that deal
now?

Not until he pays his phone bill.

Old February 24th 05, 12:52 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

StanB wrote:
"Angelo De Pa1ma" wrote in message

The reason he hasn't been posting is he no longer has internet
service. He believes it's only a temporary situation.

Yup, he'll be back when he pays his phone bill.

You'd think the folks who contributed to his lawsuit could throw him a few
dimes so he can still fight the good fight here.