Old February 22nd 05, 02:33 AM
Gunsberg

Default Who is the Youngest chessplayer to achieve a rating of 2600 or higher?

Recently, there has been some discussion on who is the youngest
player to earn the GM title, and who is currently the youngest GM.
However, I am interested in finding out who is the Youngest chess
player to earn an ELO rating of 2600 or higher?
Who is the youngest player to reach 2650? Who is the youngest to crack
the 2700 barrier?

Old February 22nd 05, 11:19 AM
Bugsy

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1035
Old February 22nd 05, 02:16 PM
CRuderman

Very interesting questions! I hope someone can post the info.