Old February 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
CRuderman

Default Mental illness

Barbara Villiers, people like you make me sick. As some people here
and I said earlier, you will say whatever you can just to draw
attention to yourself, just like Ray Gordon. You both belong to the
same psychiatric ward.

Old February 22nd 05, 02:44 PM
BarbaraVilliers

I presume you are referring to the Psychiatric ward you were recently
released from, still suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
You may think that chess politics revolve around you and Susan Polgar
but that is part of the delusion you are still afflicted with. Keep
taking the medication Truong!!!
BarbaraVilliers