Old February 23rd 05, 12:32 PM
Fired the real one

Default Fake fired

Whoever this 'ChessLiveAdmins' character is, he is NOT the Fired from
Chess Live

I dont know if this is another pathetic attempt from BV to make me
look bad (the grammar is bad enough), but the only post i made on this
board was under the handle 'Fired' and this will be the last.

If anyone doesn't believe im the 'real' Fired they can message me on
Chess Live
Old February 23rd 05, 12:40 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Fired, it was me who said this is not your post. I advise you or tsgarp
to contact me. Anyone checking the number will know that it does not
match the UK and the style is just not you.
Neither is it my work.
.
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 23rd 05, 01:26 PM
[email protected]

Advising me? The proof is in the pudding dear. Guess who's stabbing
you in the back now? You're a pathetic psycho liar. hahahahaha Wanna
play more hot, hotter, hottest? LOL

BarbaraVilliers wrote:
BarbaraVilliers: if you don't like my views then bugger off you

little twerp
BarbaraVilliers: i'm a psychopath so don't push me or I'll fire your

big ass
BarbaraVilliers: ban fired now please because that twerp disagreed

with me
BarbaraVilliers: do it now before i eat you alive
BarbaraVilliers: listen to me!
BarbaraVilliers: i rule this server
BarbaraVilliers: you all must worship me

Old February 23rd 05, 01:34 PM
[email protected]

Play way hot?

BarbaraVilliers wrote:
BarbaraVilliers: if you don't like my views then bugger off you little
twerp
BarbaraVilliers: i'm a psychopath so don't push me or I'll fire your
big ass
BarbaraVilliers: ban fired now please because that twerp disagreed with
me
BarbaraVilliers: do it now before i eat you alive
BarbaraVilliers: listen to me!
BarbaraVilliers: i rule this server
BarbaraVilliers: you all must worship me

Play way hotter? Who's ya friend now? Twinkle twinkle little
star....Looking like a real psychopath, aren't you? LOL hahahahaha you
use people then you abuse them. Ya secret's out me dear. Ya cost me
my job as HA and now ya pay. hahahahaha

Old February 23rd 05, 02:01 PM
BarbaraVilliers

You are crazy.nobody can take your deranged posts seriously.
I didn't write the idiocy you have just invented. Ass is an American
expression not an English phrase.
Truong, go back to the asylum
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 23rd 05, 02:08 PM
[email protected]

Keep on guessing dear! hahahahaha

Ya so predictable! jajajajaja

Play way hot? Hotter? Hottest?

Old February 23rd 05, 06:03 PM
Aurora

No problem identifying you, all we need to is follow the men in the
white coats
Gary

Old February 23rd 05, 06:08 PM
Aurora

Obviously not the hottest typist in the world since you couldn't even
hit the "h" key despite 5 attempts!
Gary

Old February 23rd 05, 10:20 PM
[email protected]

Aurora wrote:
Obviously not the hottest typist in the world since you couldn't even
hit the "h" key despite 5 attempts!
Gary

Play way hot! jejejejeje

Name 1 admin who condones your ****? play hotter?

Ya psychopath Nazi lover wife banned me and others. the fact is in the
pudding. Now the owner threw ya bottoms out the door. jajjajaja

This would not happen if ya capable of muzzling her mouth. But no. Ya
too wimpy wompy to do that. lol

Ya so predictable it's pathetic. Anyone disagree with ya and ya attack
same person. jajaja. I love it! Do more please! Show how stupido ya
are. jajaja

Keep guessing wimpy boy. Go obey ya wife now before she hurts ya! lol