Old February 26th 05, 05:11 AM

Default Everyone Knows what ******* means? =Truong

And he is an adm on Chess live, what a mess.IF CL wanted to IMprove
they should kick this MOFO out.

Old February 26th 05, 11:15 AM
BarbaraVilliers

hear, hear. I couldn't agree more!!!!!
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 26th 05, 12:06 PM
Jerzy

"BarbaraVilliers" wrote in message
oups.com...
hear, hear. I couldn't agree more!!!!!
BarbaraVilliers

Well, you shouldn`t feed the troll and you shouldn`t repeat the same
accusations against Paul Truong all the time. BTW Do you support such an
insultive language here ?

Old February 26th 05, 12:30 PM
Rob

Can we not all agree to stop with personal attacks and insults? If you
have a grudge against someone, write them directly. You will perhaps
find that what you are upset about was nothing more than an honest
misunderstanding. An appology goes a long way in this world.
Rob

Old February 26th 05, 01:27 PM
BarbaraVilliers

I understand anyone using insulting language about this guy.Have you
seen me attack anyone else?
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 26th 05, 01:30 PM
BarbaraVilliers

yes Rob
Truong owes me an apology for getting me fired from Chess-Live for
disagreeing with him, Getting my profile banned despite it not breaking
the Eula and having my husband fired for nothing then banned because he
might share my views. Simple misunderstanding!!! yeah right!!!!!
For months I put up with his rude unpleasant attacks. I said nothing
and tried to keep the peace for the sake of the Server. but enough is
enough.
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 26th 05, 02:17 PM
Amstel

Welcome to Amsterdam!

http://www.amsterdam.nl/asp/get.asp?...Idt=000 00002

Old February 26th 05, 02:35 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Ah The Chess Centre speaks!!!!! IP number matches TRUONg yet again lol
BarbaraVilliers

Old February 26th 05, 04:44 PM
Jerzy

"BarbaraVilliers" wrote in message
oups.com...
I understand anyone using insulting language about this guy.Have you
seen me attack anyone else?
BarbaraVilliers

I hope that you`ll stop your attacks here soon. BTW I don`t like insults. I
prefer real fight over the chessboard.

Old February 26th 05, 05:13 PM
Amstel

http://www.amsterdam.nl/asp/get.asp?...Idt=00000005&V...