Old February 26th 05, 08:58 PM

Default How George W. Bush became a Christian...

http://www.blessitt.com/gwbushandarthur.jpg
Arthur Blessitt prayed with George W. Bush to receive
Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour on April 3, 1984.

Read the good news below and see just how easy it is
to become a Christian so that you can live forever in
Heaven and avoid going to Hell when this life comes to
an end.

The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth
in the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and
died for our past, present and future sins(misdeeds).
He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a
virgin Jewish woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life
for thirty-three years and then sacrificed His sinless
blood and died on a cross to pay the death penalty for
our sins.

After Jesus died He rose from the dead three days later
as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us that
Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept
Him as their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him
in Heaven where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness
and pain.

The Holy Bible very clearly explains how simple it is
to be saved and on your way to Heaven, "For if you
confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe
in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if
you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the following
prayer:

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have
a home in Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I
believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the
penalty for my sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my
Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for
forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed
God to save you. Welcome to the family of God.

If you decide to wait till later you may die before you get
another chance to be saved because none of us knows
exactly when we will die.

This means that if we die without trusting in Jesus Christ
as our Lord and Saviour we will be forever separated
from the love of God in a place called Hell. This place
called Hell is a place of eternal torment, suffering, pain
and agony for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

Some people get upset when someone tries to tell them about
Hell. If I knew that your house was on fire and I didn't tell
you about it that would mean I didn't care about you. I only
want you to know about the reality of Hell because I don't
want you to go there. Once you are in Hell you are there
burning and suffering forever.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by allowing Jesus Christ
to save you today. Only then will you have true peace in your life
knowing that no matter what happens you are on your way to Heaven.

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Internet Evangelist R.L. Grossi

* You may want to copy and paste or print this page for
later reference because it may get deleted.

Free Online Bible
http://www.biblegateway.com

Free Movie
To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.gieson.com/Library/projec...alk/index.html

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Old February 26th 05, 09:06 PM

there is no life if there is no sorrow, pain, and death..got it?

Old February 26th 05, 10:49 PM
clarkbarr

Did he have the same kind of relationship with Jeffy Guckert?

On 2/26/05 12:58 PM, in article
, "

Old February 27th 05, 10:59 PM
Angelo De Pa1ma

I never understood, even when I believed this stuff, why Christ had to die
for my sins. It just doesn't make any sense.

ups.com...

Old February 28th 05, 01:09 AM
Vince Hart

Apparently God Himself is subject to some higher set of rules that
prevent Him from forgiving people without some bloody sacrifice. It
doesn't make all that much sense to me either.

Vince Hart

Old February 28th 05, 05:17 AM
Tom Klem

If one understands God's original purpose, it isn't as difficult as one
might imagine to discern the necessity and reasons for Christ's death. That
purpose, and its explanations, reasonings, and fulfillments both of the past
and of those to come, are found in the book we know today as the Bible. A
book, I might add, which has been proven over and over again to be a far
more reliable history of this planet, than anything else dug up out of the
ground in the last two thousand years.

Considering that Jehovah the Almighty God, purposed to create a beautiful
place, unlike any other place in the universe, as a home to his new creation
mankind (Compare Ge 1:27,28), and that mankind's rebellion against God
created a condition in which the proper rulership of His creation, was
thrown into some doubt (should man follow Satan or Jehovah), and that the
spanse of time has hidden most of the physical evidence supporting the
historocity of the Bible itself, it does seem confusing to most. Nay, I
would say it is a daunting challenge not for the timid of heart, to read for
oneself and verify the truthes found both in the Bible, and in the
Archaeological evidence.

Before proceeding, please allow now, a couple of quotes of some interest to
the scholarly:

"Science now corroborates what most great religions have long been
preaching: Human beings of all races are . . . descended from the same first
man."-Heredity in Humans (Philadelphia and New York, 1972), Amram
Scheinfeld, p. 238.

"The Bible story of Adam and Eve, father and mother of the whole human race,
told centuries ago the same truth that science has shown today: that all the
peoples of the earth are a single family and have a common origin."-The
Races of Mankind (New York, 1978), Ruth Benedict and Gene Weltfish, p. 3.

When our original parents, Adam and Eve, decided to believe the usurper and
deceiver, Satan, instead of the loving kind facts presented to them by
Jehovah God (Gen 3:1-5), He had two choices. Choice number 1, zap out of
existence the usurper and destroyer including his errant followers (namely
us), and Choice number 2, allow the human family (which had made their own
choices, afterall) to see the results of following someone other than
Jehovah.

Had Jehovah simply destroyed Satan for his evil and deceitful lies, what
would the rest of God's creation have thought. Afterall, it is a fact that
Satan convinced one third of the angellic creatures of the universe to
follow him, to the earth and his course of disrespect for God, and therefore
reasonable to assume that in universal terms, a coup d'etat may have been in
the minds of some. Why Satan must have been a most popular fellow indeed.
However unlikely that scenario is, fools can deceive themselves into almost
any course of action, and humanity has no monopoly on foolishness,
apparently.

Clearly, demonstrating his abundant wisdom and love for humanity and all his
creations, Jehovah chose the wiser course, allowing time for the outworking
of both the disastrous self rule of humans, following Satan, and the
exposition to the human race of God's true purpose for mankind. Namely,
peaceful coexistance on a paradise Earth. A paradise, in which the work and
care and keeping, of God's human creations would be clearly self evident,
since the Garden of Eden, was said to be a fairly small part of the Earth,
to be spread abroad by humans as part of our mission.

With regard to your question about why it is that the Son of God, Christ
Jesus, Our Lord and Sovereign King, had to die for your sins, think about it
like this. In the universal court of justice, which the intelligent
creatures which Jehovah also created must comprise, the perfect man Adam
died because of his sins and imperfect choices, and through one man, that
very same sin, namely death, entered into the world (Compare Romans 5:12).
In order to balance the scales in this universal court, something of equal
value, namely another perfect human being, had to be willing to serve
Jehovah's purpose perfectly, even unto death. This would be adequate proof t
o the looking on myriads of universal creatures, that human beings could in
fact be a part of Jehovah's perfect universe. The life of one perfect being
thrown away by Adam, had to be redeemed and balanced by the death of a
blameless, sinless perfect human being, namely the Christ or Messiah, in
order to balance the scales of universal justice.

It is not just the sense of justice being served here, either. The very idea
that Jehovah's creation, namely humans, had a design flaw of such
purportions that they would "skin for skin, curse you [Jehovah God] to your
face" (Compare Job1:6,11), had to be disproven once and for all by the only
other equally valuable human since Adam. This perfect man, Jesus, fulfilled
both the law and the promise of that proof, by showing that another perfect
human could actually endure in sinless perfection through death itself to
serve Jehovah and therefore made it possible for the rest of humanity to
stake a similar claim before Jehovah to be restored as the rightful
inhabitants of this planet, both perfect in every way. The Earth restored to
paradasic conditions, and mankind restored from his formerly debased form of
life, riddled with bloodshed, strife, and death. That very life, rounded (as
Shakespeare was prone to say) by a little sleep (death), now to live forever
in perfect harmony with and on the Earth itself.

It is a profound irony, in my opinion, that since Satan was most likely
created for Jehovah by the pre human extent, Jesus (the only begotten Son of
God), that He was willing to give his life to set things right ... those
that were set akimbo, by Satan. Such love and devotion, surely is a pattern
worth duplicating amongst ourselves. To the debased human race, currently
still living under a death sentence, as it were, this thought must be almost
unimaginable.

It is hard to fathom, peering though the mists of time with such a tiny
lifespan as we have, these incredible issues which are still in front of the
eyes of Jehovah's spirit creatures. It is especially difficult to understand
all of this, in the face of the cacophony of ideas and precepts, the failed
"teachings of men" and utter fantasies foised upon us for six thousand
years. Such ideas and teachings as they are a dodge and distraction created
by the ministers of Satan, appearing to be ministers of light, confuse the
masses both as to their source and effect. In fact these teachings and
sayings of demons are just as debased as their evil leader Satan.

The only thing which I dare to state for a fact here from my own experience
is, that in order to understand these issues for oneself, a detailed study
of the bible must be undertaken. (John 17:3).

That is, if one sincerely wishes an answer to these things, you shouldn't
and are probably not going to take the word of a fellow sinner. You must
come to an accurate understanding of both Jehovah's purpose and Jesus's
ransom sacrifice for yourself. The only way open to mere mortals, is to
study the bible in detail, and verify the truthes contained therein.

Tom Klem

oups.com...

Old February 28th 05, 01:33 PM
[email protected]

Angelo De Pa1ma wrote:
I never understood, even when I believed this stuff, why Christ had

to die
for my sins. It just doesn't make any sense.

Or, more to the point, why is jesus's death such a glorious sacrifice
that we simple humans should adore him as our saviour? Isn't
Heaven supposed to be the best place on "earth"? As I understand it,
Jesus spent a few days suffering, nailed to some wood. After that, he
got to go to heaven and spend eternity with God in the best place that
can be imagined, heaven. God got his son back with him instead of
having him banished to earth. So, their "sacrifice" is just a self-
serving mechanism to spend eternity in paradise with their family,
while countless humans suffer for days, months, years on end in ways
unimaginably more brutally sadistic than any cross hanging. It has
seemed odd to me for a long time that they would sell their
worship-control-
vehicle with such a silly justification but it seems to work.

ups.com...

Old March 13th 05, 12:55 AM
NYS Chess

??