Old February 28th 05, 04:44 PM

Default Website Update - Motions passing at Feb. 26 EB Teleconference

I have posted on both the USCF and my website the results of Saturday's
Board meeting. You will find the motions and associated commentary
interesting. To go to my site type CHESSDON.com on your Internet line.

Old March 1st 05, 06:09 PM
George John

Don,

Thank you for posting this information. What is the URL on the USCF
Website please? I do not see where the meeting is listed on the USCF
Governance Archive: Index to Meetings page under Executive Board
Meetings (http://uschess.org/org/govern/PbMtg.php)

Best regards,

George John

Old March 1st 05, 07:01 PM
George John

Don,

Please disregard my question. I now see that the information has been
posted.

Best regards,

George John