Old March 1st 05, 07:54 PM
Chrissy

Default Truong, Cry me a River

tell chesstactics I see dangab is the only one on the prlist will there
be more on the prlist?
ChessTactics tells you: Why?
tell chesstactics I want to know why the prlist is being populated one
person at a time, as opposed to

putting all the PR team on it at once
ChessTactics tells you: I am not staff. You should ask djud. He is
the HA
tell chesstactics I thought you were in charge of PR team,
goforthedraw told me so
tell chesstactics :-/
ChessTactics tells you: That was last week
tell chesstactics oh
tell chesstactics I'll talk to djud then
tell chesstactics thax
ChessTactics tells you: I am tired of fighting all the abusers
tell chesstactics oh

Old March 1st 05, 08:11 PM
DonaldDuck

Duh!

Old March 2nd 05, 07:00 PM
Aurora

Obviously lost for words again!

Old March 2nd 05, 07:59 PM
GreenCastle

I guess this is sort of closing the barn door after the horses have
escaped, but please ask my permission before using any of my
conversations with Truong on Google in the future. Thanks.

Old March 2nd 05, 10:09 PM
ICC rules

www.pogochess.com