Old March 3rd 05, 04:36 PM
WhoGivesADamn

Default Barbara, Green, Terminator, Ray, etc.

Please make your own forum and bitch yourself to death there. This is
NOT a forum for all your childish games. No one gives a damn about all
your he says she says juvenile stuff. All of you posted enough useless
stuff in the past month already. Go settle your difference on the
chess board. Your spams took away our main focus of discussion. Now
let's discuss the move to Crossville, TN and the USCF. Those are much
more serious stuff. Thanks for your cooperation!

Old March 3rd 05, 08:19 PM
BarbaraVilliers

We will discuss any chess subject we choose to. If you don't like it
Paul tough! you can't censor us here. This forum is not Chess-Live but
a public forum.

Old March 3rd 05, 08:45 PM
Chrissy

AWWWWW is lil willy getting mad??? Suck it up old man, you can't do
anything about it here.

HAHA

Old March 3rd 05, 10:04 PM
GreenCastle

This is rec.games.chess.politics. It is a thread about Chess Politics.
The abuse Paul Truong - that's you - committed on ICSs especially
Chess-Live is giving internet chess a bad name, and needs to be
discussed. If you don't like it, you need to meet your critics head on
in public forum, using your own name, rather than spam links and
childish crap in all the top threads. You have not given us any
concrete reason we should not complain and make public your unfair
treatment of staff, vendors, and paying customers, and your poor job
with US Chess Live, before any more people throw their good money into
a bottomless corrupt pit.

You've made no attempt to dispute the evidence stacked against you or
defend your own name. All you have done is whine about the complaints
of others while hiding among false names like a coward.

Grow up! Face the fact you're responsible for what's wrong with
Chess-Live.

Old March 4th 05, 02:08 PM
Ray Gordon

Ask me to leave a group and you get this.

Go ahead, ask again.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.
ups.com...

Old March 4th 05, 04:24 PM
Bates Motel

Ray, no one asked you to leave. They only asked to have you locked up
for serious mental problems. Do you think any of the top female chess
players like Anna Hahn, Jen Shahade, Irina Krush, or Beatriz Marinello
can stand the site of you? They would all laugh at your face
hysterically. The only female (and we think it is a she) that supports
you is Barbara Villiers. But then again, you may be the same person.

Old March 4th 05, 04:28 PM
Bates Motel

Ray, no one asked you to leave. They only asked to have you locked up
for serious mental problems. Do you think any of the top female chess
players like Anna Hahn, Jen Shahade, Irina Krush, or Beatriz Marinello
can stand you? They would all laugh at your face hysterically. The

Old March 4th 05, 04:50 PM
Ray Gordon

Ray, no one asked you to leave. They only asked to have you locked up
for serious mental problems.

Wow, people get sued for saying stuff like that. Want a lawsuit? Why yes,
you must. By the way, I find out who you are if we do that, and if you have
ANY business association with a rival chess teacher, then it could get nasty
for them as well as for you.

Tread lightly, punk. I don't **** around when it comes to my rights.

Do you think any of the top female chess
players like Anna Hahn, Jen Shahade, Irina Krush, or Beatriz Marinello
can stand the site of you?

I don't recall caring about a bunch of ugly chessplayers; your "chess
goggles" apply to you alone.

They would all laugh at your face
hysterically.

Glad to know you speak for everyone now.

Say, what does Jen Shahade's dad do for a living again? I forgot!

Old March 4th 05, 05:26 PM
Bates Motel

Ray Gordon wrote:

Say, what does Jen Shahade's dad do for a living again? I forgot!

I don't know who he is. What does Jen Shahade's dad do for a living?
She seems to be a nice girl. You are a very naughty boy. You know her
brother Greg will kick your sorry ass if you insult his little sister.
He knows where you live cyberdream boy. Anna Hahn and Beatriz
Marinello are also 100 times nicer than you cyberdream boy. And what
do you do for a living beside living off your Mommy? Don't be a bad
boy or your Mommy will spank you. And don't forget to take your
medication today cyberdream boy!

Bates Motel

Old March 4th 05, 05:29 PM
Bates Motel

Ray Gordon wrote:

Say, what does Jen Shahade's dad do for a living again? I forgot!

I don't know who he is. What does Jen Shahade's dad do for a living?
She seems to be a nice girl. You are a very naughty boy. You know her
brother Greg will kick your sorry ass if you insult his little sister.
He knows where you live cyberdream boy. Anna Hahn and Beatriz
Marinello are also 100 times nicer than you cyberdream boy. Say, what
do you do for a living again beside living off your Mommy? Don't be a