Old March 4th 05, 12:36 PM
zdrakec

Default Question to Mike Nolan: Getting a ballot

Hello Mike:

What is the process for getting a ballot for the USCF elections, if a
USCF member (me) doesn't take the magazine (which I don't)?

Cheers,

zdrakec

Old March 4th 05, 02:31 PM
Mike Nolan

"zdrakec" writes:

What is the process for getting a ballot for the USCF elections, if a
USCF member (me) doesn't take the magazine (which I don't)?

All USCF members as of June 30th who will be age 16 or older as of June 30th
who live in the USA are voting members. Those who get the magazine
will receive a ballot in the June issue.

Others must send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the USCF office
by June 15th, providing their ID and birthdate. (I'm assuming we will
want those sent to Crossville, I'll see if I can get confirmation of that.)
--
Mike Nolan

Old March 5th 05, 09:01 PM
Curiosity

Can non-members or former members like Innes, Parr and me vote?

Old March 12th 05, 10:59 PM
NYS Chess

Is Sam Sloan on the ballot? Isn't he dead?

Old March 13th 05, 01:47 AM

On 12 Mar 2005 14:59:43 -0800, "NYS Chess"
wrote:

Is Sam Sloan on the ballot? Isn't he dead?

Yes. He is.

Old March 13th 05, 01:59 AM
CS

wrote:

Is Sam Sloan on the ballot? Isn't he dead?

Yes. He is.

Is he dead or is he on the ballot?