Old March 6th 05, 01:33 AM
Ray Gordon

Default A warning to "Bates Motel"

If you are who I think you are, then you are likely acting out on behalf of
someone who lives in the US but who is not yet a citizen.

People can be DEPORTED when they commit crimes. Just ask KY Derby winning
jockey Stuart Elliot, currently in detention at Philadelphia International
Airport.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old March 6th 05, 01:51 AM
Bates Motel

You're near the North Pole Cyberdream boy. Keep guessing mama's boy!
What happened? You can't handle the truth? The truth hurts, ain't it?
You're nothing but a loud mouth obnoxious idiotic psychotic freak. You
want to show you're a man by insulting women? You idiot! That doesn't
make you a man Cyberdream boy. Keep your mouth shut and people will
leave you alone. If you want to dish it out then be prepared to face
the consequences. Don't ever insult Greg or Jen again. Get it?

Old March 6th 05, 01:55 AM
Ray Gordon

You're near the North Pole Cyberdream boy. Keep guessing mama's boy!
What happened? You can't handle the truth? The truth hurts, ain't it?
You're nothing but a loud mouth obnoxious idiotic psychotic freak. You
want to show you're a man by insulting women? You idiot! That doesn't
make you a man Cyberdream boy. Keep your mouth shut and people will
leave you alone. If you want to dish it out then be prepared to face
the consequences. Don't ever insult Greg or Jen again. Get it?

Ooooh is that a THREAT? Yeah, like HE speaks for them. I'll say what I
want about whom I want, when I want, and you'll just have to live with that.

How brave he is when he *thinks* he is anonymous.

Old March 6th 05, 01:59 AM
Ray Gordon

Ah, I get it: the object of his "Chess goggles," Jen, must have rejected
him, so he goes off on a bender thinking that "defending her honor"
snicker will score him some points.

The sad thing is, when the expected rewards don't materialize, the obsessed
fans (in this case "Bates") often feel a tremendous sense of entitlement and
disappointment.

Pity on Jen for not having fans with greater class.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.
oups.com...

Old March 6th 05, 02:00 AM
Bates Motel

You better pray that I won't win a seat because my first motion is to
ban you from every USCF rated event.

Old March 6th 05, 02:01 AM
Bates Motel

You better pray I don't win an EB seat because my first motion is to
ban you from every USCF rated tournament. That's not a threat. That's a
promise cyberdream boy. People like you belong in the psycho ward and
not in chess.

Old March 6th 05, 02:10 AM
Bates Motel

Can you handle the truth? The truth is the chess community knows you're
a psychotic freak. How brave of you to insult women. You're barking up
the wrong tree this time Gordy boy. You can run but you can't hide from
your psychiatrist!

Old March 6th 05, 02:12 AM
Ray Gordon

Can you handle the truth? The truth is the chess community knows you're
a psychotic freak. How brave of you to insult women. You're barking up
the wrong tree this time Gordy boy. You can run but you can't hide from
your psychiatrist!

Does this idiot think he's impressing anyone with his ranting?

Old March 6th 05, 02:16 AM
Ray Gordon

You better pray that I won't win a seat because my first motion is to
ban you from every USCF rated event.

Well, now we've narrowed down the suspect list pretty far.

Who's running for the Board again?

I hope USCF's current board is reading this and is aware of the consequences
of allowing anyone with any formal position in the organization behave this
way.