Old March 6th 05, 02:59 AM
Your psychiatrist

Default Will Ray Gordo apologise to all the women he insulted?

Gordon Roy Parker, aka. Ray Gordon
(age 37; lives in apt. with his mom)
4247 Locust St, Apt 806,
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Home Phone: 215-386-7366

Gordon, Ray (EVCKISKKZI)

Snodgrass Publishing Group
[suspected SCAM business]
P.O. Box 42814
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: 215-386-3414

Old March 6th 05, 03:32 AM
Ray Gordon

Ooh is that a threat to ban me from USCF, an organization to which I don't
even belong?

Like most *serious* players, I play on ICC and wouldn't give USCF a cent.
Based on what I see on this newsgroup, I also would not recommend them to
anyone.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.
oups.com...

Old March 6th 05, 06:04 AM
Your psychiatrist

You're a serious player? That's like saying you're normal. Nice joke!

You should be locked up for your mental problems. You're not a man and
you'll never be. You're nothing but a coward. You're hiding in your
mommy's basement insulting women online. What a pathetic little psycho.

Tell us again Gordo about what great men you marry?

Old March 6th 05, 06:11 AM
Ray Gordon

You're a serious player? That's like saying you're normal. Nice joke!

You should be locked up for your mental problems. You're not a man and
you'll never be. You're nothing but a coward.

I ain't the one posting anonymously.

Old March 6th 05, 06:13 AM
Your psychiatrist

I ain't the one insulting women and living with his mommy.

Old March 6th 05, 06:16 AM
Ray Gordon

I ain't the one insulting women and living with his mommy.

He thinks he's scoring points with the chess ****S who rejected him.

How cute!!

Old March 6th 05, 06:20 AM
Your psychiatrist

And you're scoring points with which guy now? Tell us again Gordo
about what great men you marry?