Old March 6th 05, 10:04 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Anand On The Run In The Pelikan

He's tried 11. c3 and 11. Qd3 now.

He's been avoiding the main line (11. Bd3), and doing poorly. What's he
scared of?

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.

Old March 6th 05, 02:03 PM
I know what you did

Asshole like you stalking him too.

Old March 7th 05, 07:30 PM
GreenCastle

Asshole like you stalking him too.

You are like a virus that degrades every strain of coherant
conversation on this forum. What is your problem?
If you have a problem with me you should take it out on me, rather than
Ray Gordon. After all, Ray, myself, BarbaraVilliers, and Chrissy are
CLEARLY the same person. Hell, I'll even admit to being Sam Sloan,
too.

snicker.

Sincerely,
GreenCastle

Old March 7th 05, 08:38 PM
Aardvark

it's the psycho this time, isn't it ray? they are the ones to
blame, right? certainly not your personality (or the glaringly obvious
lack of it) and venom that gushes forth from your vile cheetos & dna
stained keyboard.

look within the foul evil that dredges around inside your mindless mind

first, before you blame others for your shortcomings of anything
remotely resembling being a real man, who takes responsibility for his
own doings.

when you're done with that you can assume the position and...

shut up, stupid.

aardvark

Old March 8th 05, 04:28 AM
Ken Jones

Maybe if you were training 100 hours a week (instead of the 60 or 70 or
80 you claim in different posts) you could answer your own stupid
questions!

Ken