Old March 6th 05, 03:20 PM
Ray Gordon

Default USCF Board should BAN those who claim to speak for it

We know the board reads this group.

Someone is claiming that the board would pass, 7-0, a motion to ban me from
USCF events.

Isn't there something in the USCF guidelines about this?

You know, I could probably find a slate of seven candidates to run against
ALL of you in the future if I put my mind to it.

USCF is a disgusting place if it tolerates what I'm seeing here, and
cleaning it up may become my top priority relatively soon.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your quest to
get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum.