Old March 7th 05, 08:56 AM
BarbaraVilliers

Default BarbaraVilliers RayGordon

I am not Ray Gordon.I live in the Uk. I do not know Ray. But I do know
Paul Truong. Troung is a distorter of the truth. Truong claims that Ray
is posting using my handle. Truong is a paranoid narcissistic filthy
minded moron. Anything I post is with my name. I unlike Truong do not
use dupes or fresh handles.
BarbaraVilliers

Old March 7th 05, 01:41 PM
JJT

OK Ray Gordon. Have you taken your medication today? Remind us what
great men you married? Sue anyone lately asshole? You're nothing but a
dope.

And what is your lawyer's name again..could it be, um, 'hellen'..?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHA

JJT

***********************

He tells us all
we'll land in jail
we'll burn in hell
...he cannot fail
I say it's all
some dolly's tale..

Who are we then?
WE ARE RICO!
What is our crime ?
We do NOT know..

We're losers cause
he is not whole
He calls us clowns
Krusty's BoZo (s)

ARE WE NOT MEN?
R-I-C-O
Is HE a man..?
Only "hellen" knows..

P/Whipped MEN ALL
with jobs, and lives
But this G-U-R-you ?
Stays home each night..

WHO IS HE THEN?
(he is creep-o)!
Can he get laid ??
(women ?, oh no !)

O.K. LET'S GO!

Old March 7th 05, 06:21 PM
Aurora

Not only is this guy a complete fool but also the world's worst poet

Old March 7th 05, 07:45 PM
Trianna

JJT wrote:
OK Ray Gordon.

Actually, JJT, Mr. Parker and Ms. Villiers are two different people.
They do have similar prose styles and beliefs that there are people out
there with grudges against them, but that's where the similarity stops.

You know, there are no shortage of people on the internets who feel
that others are persecuting them!

T.

Old March 7th 05, 08:11 PM
BarbaraVilliers

I have no idea who might have a grudge against me. I definitely hold a
huge grudge against Paul Truong however. However I do not feel unduly
persecuted or harrassed in general.
BarbaraVilliers

Old March 7th 05, 08:38 PM
Aardvark

it's the psycho this time, isn't it ray? they are the ones to
blame, right? certainly not your personality (or the glaringly obvious
lack of it) and venom that gushes forth from your vile cheetos & dna
stained keyboard.

look within the foul evil that dredges around inside your mindless mind

first, before you blame others for your shortcomings of anything
remotely resembling being a real man, who takes responsibility for his
own doings.

when you're done with that you can assume the position and...

shut up, stupid.

aardvark

Old March 8th 05, 09:10 AM
BarbaraVilliers

Truong again with his multiple personality syndrome! sigh