Old March 8th 05, 02:58 AM
The Masked Bishop

Default Fischer reaps what he sowed

Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in spades.

Enjoy rotting in jail, Bobby. The misery and pain you've proudly
celebrated and encouraged has come home to roost. Even the dim-witted
Icelanders can't save your ass now.

TMB

Old March 8th 05, 03:53 AM
StanB

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in spades.

Enjoy rotting in jail, Bobby. The misery and pain you've proudly
celebrated and encouraged has come home to roost. Even the dim-witted
Icelanders can't save your ass now.

You want another laugh? Sam Sloan who knows everything is living in a
homeless shelter.

Old March 8th 05, 03:57 AM
Doom & Gloom Dave

StanB wrote:
"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in
spades.

Enjoy rotting in jail, Bobby. The misery and pain you've proudly
celebrated and encouraged has come home to roost. Even the dim-witted
Icelanders can't save your ass now.

You want another laugh? Sam Sloan who knows everything is living in a
homeless shelter.

Yet appears to have endless funds for frivolous lawsuits. Hmmmmmm. I'd
give a pretty penny to find out who the backers are.

Old March 8th 05, 10:27 AM
Tyrone Slothrop

StanB wrote:
"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in

spades.

Enjoy rotting in jail, Bobby. The misery and pain you've proudly
celebrated and encouraged has come home to roost. Even the

dim-witted
Icelanders can't save your ass now.

You want another laugh? Sam Sloan who knows everything is living in a

homeless shelter.

153-90 Rockaway Blvd., #155, Jamaica NY 11434 is not a homeless
shelter. The nearest homeless shelter is a few blocks away:
http://www.queenstribune.com/guides/...h/homeless.htm

Old March 8th 05, 10:47 AM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

"The Masked Bishop" wrote:

Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in
spades.

Matthew 005:044 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use
you, and persecute you;

John 008:007 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and
said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone
at her.

Best wishes,
HansJ

Old March 8th 05, 12:57 PM
Tom Klem

Not for anything else, but didn't you tell us that Sammy had died?

--
Tom Klem

"Slanders, Libels and Defamations are our business!"
---sign hanging up in the back of Spam Sloan's rusting cab.

"Hans Jørgen Lassen" wrote in message
k...

Old March 8th 05, 01:47 PM
StanB

"Tyrone Slothrop" wrote in message
oups.com...

You want another laugh? Sam Sloan who knows everything is living in a

homeless shelter.

153-90 Rockaway Blvd., #155, Jamaica NY 11434 is not a homeless
shelter. The nearest homeless shelter is a few blocks away:

Just because the resident lets him have his mail come there doesn't mean Sam
is living there.

Old March 8th 05, 01:50 PM
Barbara Villiers

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:21 PM
Tyrone Slothrop

The Masked Bishop wrote:
Nothing is giving me more faith in the balance of the universe than
watching Bobby Fischer, a man who has used his fame and prestige to
spread hate and venom for the past two decades, get it back in

spades.

Enjoy rotting in jail, Bobby. The misery and pain you've proudly
celebrated and encouraged has come home to roost. Even the dim-witted
Icelanders can't save your ass now.

TMB

Have you lost your faith in the balance of the universe now?

Old March 23rd 05, 05:33 PM
The Masked Bishop

No, exile in Iceland is just a hair better than rotting in a Japanese jail.
He'll finish out his days there, on a treeless island surrounded by ageing
chess groupies, who are all going to expect something big for putting
themselves out as the world's patsies to save his ass. He can kiss travel
goodbye. Hope he like the restaurants in Rekjavik, because that's all he's
eating now.

TMB