Old March 8th 05, 01:16 PM
StupidCuntBV

Default Barbara Ray Villiers Gordo

BarbaraVilliers wrote:

BarbaraVilliers: Anna is a bitch
BarbaraVilliers: I hate that ****
BarbaraVilliers: She's too beautiful, I hate her
BarbaraVilliers: I hate everyone that looks better than me lol
BarbaraVilliers: How dare do they say no to me?
BarbaraVilliers: Jen Shahade is a stupid **** too
BarbaraVilliers: That bitch said no to me
BarbaraVilliers: I will make her life miserable now
playwaycool: what will you do?
BarbaraVilliers: How dare her?
BarbaraVilliers: Stupid ****
BarbaraVilliers: I hate the whole us women's team
BarbaraVilliers: None of them would date me
BarbaraVilliers: And that Susan Polgar
BarbaraVilliers: Everybody likes her
BarbaraVilliers: Let's see if they still do after I'm done
BarbaraVilliers: **** all of them
BarbaraVilliers: They can all go to hell
playwaycool: What do you mean?
BarbaraVilliers: I'll find a way
BarbaraVilliers: I'll make them all suffer
BarbaraVilliers: That stupid Berez
BarbaraVilliers: He refused to make you or me the head admin
BarbaraVilliers: I will find a way to get back at them
playwaycool: What will you do with me?
BarbaraVilliers: As long as you do what I say, you're fine
BarbaraVilliers: Aurora knows that already
BarbaraVilliers: He knows how to please me 2-3 times a day
BarbaraVilliers: But I will **** up this whole chess-live
BarbaraVilliers: They will learn their lesson
BarbaraVilliers: I should run this stupid site
BarbaraVilliers: I'll teach them a lesson
BarbaraVilliers: I'll post everyday until they make me head admin
BarbaraVilliers: They don't call me psychopath for nothing
playwaycool: as long as you don't fire me lol
BarbaraVilliers: No, you will learn to please me too
BarbaraVilliers: Aurora don't mind
BarbaraVilliers: He lets me do what I wish