Old March 8th 05, 01:31 PM
Barbara Villiers

Default Barbara fukking Villiers

I always wondered. IF grp-ie had a snow ball's
chance in h-e-double hockey sticks of pretending
to have a case, he would of found some jerk off
loser bush league asswipe to take his case.

But no...nothing..no one..

NAME these lawyers you consult, Parker. I'll call
then and ID myself to them so they can sue my ass.

I'm waiting..AGAIN calling your bluff, child molester.

Tell us again..just WHAT are you afraid of..???

Something like THIS:

------------------------------=AD------

------ Gordon Roy Parker threatening children, the sick and elderly
--------

Subject: May Lissa's Mom DIE PAINFULLY ANDROT IN HELL****
x-no-archive: yes
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:13:02 -0600
Newsgroups: alt.sports.gymnastics
x-no-archive: yes
****Disclaimer: I was discriminated against on the basis of
gender today and told point-blank that this was the reason. Having

been
taunted by the WHOREDENS and by Lissa over this, I consider it only

fair
to return similar sentiments. When I get a full apology from Lissa,

and
from Dave, and his website and RayFAQ go down, I will CONSIDER

changing
my attitude.
Ray, first of all STOP CURSING, KIDS READ THIS TOO!! Dave,

lol!
HA HAHA! dang! oh ****! maaaaaan...! lol! hmmmaaaa! Ray's gonna sue

you!
looool!!!! [laughing] ****.... hire me as your lawyer. he he ha ha

ha...
loooll
----Stop Cursing? **** YOU. **** GYMNAST WHORES TOO. They
know DAMN well what goes on and what harmed me and they LAUGH at it.
May they all do a GOMEZ on vault and have the ambulance do a GRIVICH

on
the way to the hospital if they are going to laugh at my career road
blocks, sexual road blocks that they CLAIM to disapprove of...except
when they need a job, so then it's okay to show a little ass, as long

as
the boss doesn't try to touch that ass. **** THEM. They're moral
GARBAGE! They know it too; that's why they can't stand hearing it;

if
it weren't true they wouldn't care. They're good for ONE THING and

ONE
THING only, and they know that too. If they want me to be nice to

them,
let them undo a few years of damage and apologize for THEIR

attitudes.
They bring this **** on themselves with their arrogance. Spoiled

BRATS.
You think my suing Dave and Dominique is a joke? Keep

laughing.
Please. I'd love it if you did. You want to be Dave's lawyer? Go

right
ahead. You punks think this is playtime; you're in for an awfully

rude
shock. I gave fair warning. Dave(and Dominique through Dave) said

"Go
for it." I will. I'll go for every last ounce of gold that resides

in
both their scumbag pockets.
See, I was being a NICE GUY about this before. I decided not

be NICE anymore. I get really ****ING ****ED OFFwhen people mock my
pain, enough to where I start focusing my energy on THEIR pain.

Lissa's
pain. The pain of watching her mother die the same death my

secretarial
career died. Yes, that death. I know what it's like to watch

something
you love die. Watching my father die right in front of my eyes at

age
12 wasn't as painful as watching women get sexually harassed by their

bosses, but that was nothing compared to the pain of seeing women

mock
the issue, like it were okay, like they couldn't have the courage to

do
the right thing.
Lissa, watch your mom fade away and think of mycareer, and then

think of the fact that I can revive my career. Noone will be able to

revive your mom. No one. She's DYING, and she's DYING slowly. Does

she
even remember your name anymore? I don't think so.....you think

Dave's
such a nice guy? I don't. Hedoes that page for you, Missy,

Dominique,
and all those wonderful girls who worship him. You think he's going

get away with it? He's not. If you want to see God's punishment for

your
treatment of me, watch it in your mom.
My last spell went to Jaycie's knees. She still competing?
Nope. The next one goes to Lissa's mom. Note her condition today and

see how she progresses from here. Don't mess with a psychic. After
this one is done I'll start REALLY wishing for some Gomez action on

the
vault, and I'll start naming names and focusing ALL of my psychic

energy
on it.

------------------------------=AD-----------

"When you do things right, people won't be
sure you've done anything at all.."

What's next, coward..God gonna fry me in hell? You're nothing but a
****ing ****

HAHAHAHAHA

JJT

With the Lawsuits happen
So fast he can't hide
You know he's gonna wet'em, wet'em
Better get the Jet-dry, wet-dry..

Blame all the "..****ing judges.."
In all the "..****ing court.." (s)
But it was your "..****ing lawsuit.." (lawsuit)
that sinks yer own boat, own boat..

Grp-ie, bo, Grp-ie ho, grp-ie grp-ie Boo Hoo
Grp-ie, bo, Grp-ie ho, grp-ie grp-ie Boo Hoo

Don't date don't work - what do you do?
Don't date don't work - what do you do?
Threats to minor children follow
You know he needs help, big time.

You pretend to be a woman..
so much you you wanna die..
Cause some jerk off loser loser
beat you on the flip side, flip side..

living 24/7 in the chatrooms
Crying words that you dream
"=2E.if it were legal.." (legal)
"=2Ewishes.." that you do mean, do mean..

Grp-ie, bo, Grp-ie ho, grp-ie grp-ie Boo Hoo
Grp-ie, bo, Grp-ie ho, grp-ie grp-ie Boo Hoo

Don't date don't work - what do you do?
Don't date don't work - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow
'hellen's' works the east side...

No one's gonna tell him
What's wrong or what's right
not the "..****ing judges.." (judges)
or his dollies he holds tight, each nite..

Look out or they'll tell you
You're a "loonie-toon"
Run away for a good cry, good cry..
come back far too soon, too soon..