Old March 8th 05, 01:49 PM
Barbara Villiers

Default Scam artist Barbara Ray Villiers

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=ADary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.