Old March 8th 05, 02:34 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Default Truong using my name to hide post about Hahn

Arclight(*)(RT): is that her married name ? I was talking about Anna
Zatonskih
ICM: Melnikov
ICM: is her husband
ICM: That is what I meant
ICM: Zatonskih's performance will shut up all the idiots about Anna
Hahn
Arclight(*)(RT): ahh I see
ICM: They think Hahn should have been on the team instead of Zatonskih
Arclight(*)(RT): maybe in place of Jen
ICM: And Zatonskih is about 2500 and Hahn 2200
ICM: Jen is weaker but not as week as Hahn
Arclight(*)(RT): ahhh
ICM: Hahn had a ridiculous 2003 US Championship
ICM: She was on the bottom of the chart for 8 rounds
ICM: and she won a lucky game against a 2100 in a losing position
ICM: Then she won the rapid games and they think she can help the US
Team win the Gold medal
ICM: That tells you why the US Women's Teams have never won a medal
until now
ICM: They have incompetent people running the show
Arclight(*)(RT): well , I like Irina Krush and Anna ..lol
ICM: You like everybody
Arclight(*)(RT): and of course Susan, but that goes withut say
Arclight(*)(RT): without
Arclight(*)(RT): ok ok I'm easy
Arclight(*)(RT): I like everybody
Arclight(*)(RT): lol
BarbaraVilliers(*): :-)
ICM: Yes, you are easy Arclight(*)(RT): is that her married name ? I

Old March 8th 05, 02:36 PM
BarbaraVilliers

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy??.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr??ary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.