Old March 8th 05, 03:18 PM
BarbaraVilliers

Default I'm Barbara! Don't ever laugh at me or you'll pay!

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD=AD=AD.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=AD=AD=ADary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.