Old March 8th 05, 08:29 PM
GreenCastle

Default Truong masquerading as BV

To those who ca

The abuse of this forum by Paul Truong has become completely out of
control. If enough of us complain to Google perhaps they will notice
and punish him.

Old March 8th 05, 09:02 PM
BarbaraVilliers

OK Ray! Which woman will you insult today?

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy?????.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr?????ary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech
forum.

Old March 9th 05, 12:20 AM
Barbara Ray Villiers Gordo

Stop calling women ****s and bitches. Stop trashing people. Stop
fabricating ****. Stop your stupid childish game. Stop being a ****ing
psycho. Stop selling your cyberdream garbage and we can all get along
fine. You have attacked at least 20 people so far and enough is
enough. You bring up names of innocent people for your ****ing
pleasure? The call is yours asshole. We're all tired of your god damn
stupid juvenile games. I'm in VIRGINIA so come and get me Gordo.

Barbara Ray Villiers Gordo

Old March 9th 05, 09:39 AM
BarbaraVilliers

I have already complained. I hope others will join me.
BarbaraVilliers

Old March 9th 05, 01:12 PM
Ray Gordo

Stop calling women ****s and bitches. Stop trashing people. Stop
fabricating ****. Stop your stupid childish game. Stop being a ****ing
psycho. Stop selling your cyberdream garbage and we can all get along
fine. You have attacked at least 20 people so far and enough is
enough. You bring up names of innocent people for your ****ing
pleasure? The call is yours asshole. We're all tired of your god damn
stupid juvenile games. I'm in VIRGINIA so come and get me Gordo. You're
nothing but a psychotic piece of ****. Go cry to your mommy and leave
all of us alone. Do yourself a favor and check in a mental institution.

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD?.html

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=AD?ary.html