Old March 9th 05, 01:31 PM
I'm real

Default Important message

The idiot wrote:

Hi all
I have already complained about impersonation to Google and I'm
prepared to take it further if required.

BarbaraVillers

---------------------------

Multiple choices:

A: The idiot can't even spell his own fake name Villiers correctly
B: Barbara Villiers died centuries ago
C: Not only this idiot thinks he's a woman, he also came back from the
dead
D: (S)he/it wants to take action after insulting everyone and lying
about everything. What's next, take everyone to court?
E: Yes, S(he)/it is a total psycho
F: All of the above

Answer: All of the above!

* Stop calling women ****s and bitches.
* Stop trashing people. Stop fabricating ****.
* Stop your stupid childish game.
* Stop being a ****ing psycho.
* Stop selling your cyberdream garbage and we can all get along fine.

You have attacked at least 20 people so far and enough is enough. You
bring up names of innocent people for your ****ing pleasure?

The call is yours asshole. We're all tired of your god damn stupid
juvenile games. I'm in VIRGINIA so come and get me Gordo. You're
nothing but a psychotic piece of ****.

Go cry to your mommy and leave all of us alone. Do yourself a favor and
check in a mental institution.

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy=AD?.html
Seduction Made Easy. Get this book FREE when you buy participating
affiliated books!

http://www.cybersheet.com/libr=AD?ary.html
The Seduction Library. Four free books to get you started on your
quest to get laid.

Don't buy anything from experts who won't debate on a free speech forum